The full version of One Night: Full Circle. Comes in a self-extracting .rar archive. Just run the installer and open "Game.exe" to launch the game.
"It really nails the atmosphere" - IndieGames.com
"One Night 3 deserves some cred for turning survival horror into something that can be idly enjoyed on a lazy afternoon" - PC Gamer Magazine
One Night: Full Circle is the final game in Dark Gaia's RPG Maker VX made survival horror series. It is intended to tie together and resolve the stories of the previous two games in an exciting conclusion, though having experienced the previous games is not required to play and enjoy Full Circle. The full game is completely free to play and it is updated with new content and bug fixes on a regular basis.
In One Night: Full Circle, you must search for your missing sister Alyssa in the town of Stillwater, a place that has been a ghost town since an unknown catastrophe occurred one fateful night six months ago. As you uncover the secrets of the town in search of your goal, you'll also discover how the stories of the previous One Night games tie together and follow them through to the dramatic ending.
An entire town awaits your arrival. It's up to you to survive the many horrors it holds. With six eerie locations to explore, challenging puzzles, relentless enemies, multiple endings and the option to play on either normal or hard difficulty, it's going to be a monumental task. Do you dare attempt it?
Note: Although not required, it is recommended that you play both previous One Night games to fully appreciate Full Circle's the backstory. You can find the previous games here.
Hey there, horror fans! Just letting you know that a new build of One Night: Full Circle (Build 5.4r) is now online on Desura for the first time as well as IndieDB, adding a few much-needed updates to the game and addressing a couple of requests made by players.
This new build isn't drastically different to the previous builds (at least, not on the same level that my recent updates to One Night and Legionwood were) but there's still a fair amount of new content in the game to check out, including the addition of a brand new Hard Mode for experienced players, which ups the number of enemies and drastically reduces the amount of supplies you'll find in game.
The other changes to Build 5.3 include:
- Items, supplies, files and weapons are now sorted into different inventory tabs, making it a lot easier to locate items.
- Puzzle items that are no longer needed are removed from the inventory to prevent clutter.
- Due to popular demand, the Electric Saw item that is found in the University can now be equipped as a weapon, rather than just being a puzzle item. It is much stronger than the Handgun but has limited uses (though you can find a replacement Battery Pack for it).
- The writing in cutscenes and files has been cleaned up and errors rectified/awkward sentences rewritten.
- The morality counter has been adjusted so that it is now actually possible to get the good ending (previously, it was set up in such a way that you couldn't ever get enough good morality to unlock the ending). I'm not sure how this bug went unnoticed for such a long period of time, but it's fixed now.
- Game events have been slightly optimised to cut down on lag that some people were experiencing.
I also discovered that the One Night trilogy now has a TV Tropes page that was created by someone who apparently really likes the games. Check it out here.
I was also required to create a trailer so that the game could be accepted on Desura. Check it out!