CK2:AGOT 0.4.3 Checksum: UCWH Compatible with: CK2 1.092
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.
Increase your lands and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him. But beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and listen to the world whisper your name in awe.
Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
After some initial hiccups that saw the new update delayed by 1 day, we're proud to announce the release of 0.1.2 of the Elder Kings modification.
- [Added] Normal Map (courtesy of Cabezaestufa)
- [Added] Placeholder Flags for all missing titles
- [Added] New completed flags to several titles.
- [Added] Mane trait.
- [Added] An event to gain the Amulet of Kings (Hint: It involves a certain Golden Hill and your Steward's Survey action).
- [Added] Event to change the Imperial Isle's capital holding to White-Gold Tower should you be a feudal ruler.
- [Added] Cultural Execution Decisions.
- [Added] New Ambition & CB - Warlord/Warlord Conquest; Using this CB will allow you to freely use the Warlord Conquest CB which has no requirements other than not incapable or infirm and having more than 100 prestige. Everyone else gains a "Depose Warlord" CB against the Warlord.
- [Added] Several new leadership traits.
- [Added] New "Employ Adventurers" and "Employ Bandits" decisions when a demesne province has the adventurers or bandits modifiers (replacing mercenaries).
- [Added] New build lists for Castles, Cities and Temples. "Tower" Holdings, special Baronies (White-Gold Tower, Adamantine Tower & Crystal-Like-Law) have completely independent custom building chains.
- [Added] Diseases have been overhauled, removing some old ones and relocalising existing ones, based mostly upon TES:Daggerfall.
- [Added] Prototype artefact inheritance & prisoner item confiscation.
- [Added] Characters with Imperial Legions will now get a triggered modifier that provides a bonus
- [Tweak] Edited Tenmar's border, bringing it further south to sever the small connection between Torval and Greenpoint.
- [Tweak] Armies are now about 1/3 faster than vanilla, Navies are only twice as fast as Armies now.
- [Tweak] Rightful Religious Head opinion mod boosted to +30
- [Tweak] Wrong Government Type opinion reduced to -15
- [Tweak] You can now use the Fabricate Claims job action on anywhere but your own vassals.
- [Tweak] Dukes and above can now use the "Liberate Countrymen" CB.
- [Tweak] Expanded the initial size of the Mane's personal demesne.
- [Tweak] Added 2 new characters in Elsweyr holding County level Temples directly under the Mane, switched a further 2 of the Mane's vassals to Temple holders.
- [Tweak] Rulers will no longer be assimilated by local culture.
- [Tweak] Changed color of Imperial Commune/Imperial Knights to a blueish color to match the new COA.
- [Tweak] Rumare Fleet is no longer a vassal of the Imperial Commune
- [Tweak] Nerfed Divayth
- [Tweak] Downgraded Legions to Counties, all vassal mercs will be counties from now on.
- [Tweak] Tweaked Culture Conversion
- [Tweak] Loosened requirements for adoption
- [Tweak] Survey job outcomes have been tweaked, increasing the likelihood of "good" outcomes.
- [Tweak] Atmora Changes; Reduced to 19 provinces/6 Duchies, placeholder character replaced with Draugr Lich-King, Draugr culture/dragoncult religion added across the snowscape.
- [Tweak] Redone resource system (the modifiers themselves now directly give the bonuses as the buildings weren't 100% functional).
- [Tweak] Optimised the current Spell set.
- [Tweak] Nerfed Summon Daedra.
- [Fix] Hundreds of localisation fixes.
- [Fix] Missing Lich trait icon.
- [Fix] Cosmetic issue where the entire world would be lit up green when Fabricating Claims.
- [Fix] You may no longer imprison/execute yourself through waylit siege events.
- [Fix] Added a couple of missing petty kingdom combinations for forming High Kingdoms.
- [Fix] Many Army positions.
- [Fix] Non-functional modifiers in buildings replaced with functional alternatives.
- [Fix] Orisimer Stronghold now requires the province be Orisimer in order to be built.
- [Fix] Fixed issue with Manes not having their mane, and non-Manes having manes.
- [Fix] Minor Title Auto Assigner event (there shouldn't be any duplicates of the Swordmaster or any other minor title in a single court now).
- [Fix] Narrative events not firing correctly or firing multiple times. They now use a new method of firing ensuring they will only fire once.
- [Fix] Non-Khajiits will no longer become manes.
- [Fix] Dozens of minor bug fixes.
- [Removed] Bandit Mercenaries (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Adventurer Band Mercenaries (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Retirement Event (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Knightly Orders (speed optimisation)
- [Removed] Retinues until a patch from Paradox fixes the issue with inheritance of them (this also resolves our CTD issues).
- [Removed] New education system (until it's in a working state and the bugs are worked out, vanilla education will be restored).
10hours 32mins ago by pdxinteractive
10hours 39mins ago by pdxinteractive
10hours 47mins ago by pdxinteractive
Don't miss the Dungeonland Infinite Dungeon stream, starts in about an hour here: T.co
11hours 43mins ago by pdxinteractive
Since there are no other big streaming events happening today, don't miss our Dungeonland one! T.co 9pm CEST/11 am PDT
14hours 44mins ago by pdxinteractive
Hey you! Yes, you! Did you know March of the Eagles and Dungeonland both are 50% off at Steam right now? ...Oh, you did? Then carry on.
14hours 52mins ago by pdxinteractive
Dark Days: Rise of The Old Gods - A CK2: The Old Gods Gameplay AAR, part 1 T.co
16hours 5mins ago by pdxinteractive
Infinite Dungeon released for Dungeonland, together with Mac version! Streaming event tonight! Read more here: T.co
17hours 5mins ago by pdxinteractive
Now you can now make the Dungeonland impossible to win, with the newly released Infinite Dungeon! You and your... T.co
17hours 30mins ago by pdxinteractive
Want to support us developers of Ck2, Hoi3, Vicky2 & EU4? Feel free to like our facebook page! T.co
May 17 2013, 7:01am by pdx_dev_studio