The Source engine is a 3D game engine developed by Valve Corporation. Its unique features include a large degree of modularity and flexibility, an artist-driven, shader-based renderer, accurate lip sync and facial expression technology, and a powerful, efficient and completely network-enabled physics system.
phys_slideconstraint is usefull for karts, traps or just puzzle in your'e map.
Posted by Smuz-juhl on Jun 28th, 2011
The Tutorial in text:
1. Crate a func_physbox/prop_physics and give it a name
2. Create a phys_slideconstraint and put it at the starting point were your'e brush/prop is going to slide
3. Drag the "middle-point-thing" in the mith of the phys_slideconstraint to the end point of your'e slide
4. Goto properties of the phys_slideconstraint
5. Set "entity 1" to the name of you're func_physbox/prop_physics
6. Goto flags and uncheck "no collision until break" and check "limit endpoints" if you want a limit of the slide
7. You are now done! :D