Patch 2.2.9 released!
Over the last couple of months another patch has been procured, this time the BIGGEST since launch. 2.2.9 contains big changes to a number of countries including Japan, Yugoslavia and the Confederation, as well as the 'completion' of European changes that began in the last patch. Take a look at a selection of changes below:
Of course that's not at all by a long shot. Dozens of balance and bug fixes are included as well, reworks of existing units and many new multiplayer maps.
- New content for Europe: Bastion, a T3 defensive structure & reworked Chrono Freeze as a T4 power.
- New content for Confederation: Dark Shroud, a T3 support power & reworked Cazador.
- New content for Yugoslavia: Holographic Deception, a T3 support power & reworked Polarity Swap as a T4 power.
- New content for Empire of Japan: Iron Grunt, a T2 support power, reworked Cryo Legionnaire, Research Institute, a Science Lab replacement & Plague Strike, a new T4 power.
- 17 brand new, high quality maps for multiplayer!
- Lots of balance adjustments and reworks of existing units.
- Countless bug fixes.
You can view the full changelog here.
The patch can be downloaded and manually installed, if you are unable to use the client updater for whatever reason.
As always, the YouTube channel has been continually updated with new content - and that will continue! Subscibe to the channel for updates on every video.
Remember you can always join our Discord for active discussion and first-look at every upcoming patch!