The latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection 2.2.13 - MANUAL INSTALL (Includes all prior patches)
Patch 2.2.13 Manual Install
This is a manual install of the latest patch for YR Red-Resurrection. Below are a list of changes:
- ADDITION: Minisub. Replaces the Gunboat for the Allies. A small submarine, good against light ships.
- ADDITIONS: Rig and Lifeboat, for the Allies and Soviets respectively. Repair ships available at the Naval Yard.
- ADDITIONS: War Turtle and Crocodile Heli-hauler, for the Allies and Soviets respectively. Available at the Naval Yard with either Airforce Command HQ or Air Strategy Centre. A long range attack helicopter carrier, good vs enemy vessels, structures and off-shore bombardment.
- ADDITIONS: Charge Thrower and Torpedo Tower, for the Allies and Soviets respectively. Available with the Naval Yard, these two are defensive structures for use on water, with good range and sensors, intended to better protect the shore allowing fleets to spend their time elsewhere.
- ADDITION: Vandal Invasion, support power for Confederation at the Revolutionary Headquarters. For $1500 credits it spawns 3 Vandal Scraptanks at the HQ, which are quick anti-tank vehicles. Their speciality is the ability to upgrade themselves with each veterancy level, gaining strength, firepower and anti-air / anti-infantry rockets as well! Furthermore they can enter Resistance Tunnels, allowing for powerful strikes anywhere on the battlefield.
- AI updates including nerfs to support power usage and Chronosphere support.
- New interactable natural features such as Destructible Rocks and Tornadoes (map specific).
- 9 all new maps for skirmish and multiplayer.
- Reworked over a dozen existing maps for more interesting strategies and improved balance.
- Tonnes of significant balance adjustments and bug fixes.
Simply drag and drop all contents of the zip file into your Red-Resurrection folder, overwriting any files you are prompted to.
And that's it! If you have any questions post below.