Is Call of Misery too easy? Then you belong here!
Hi everyone, I wasn't satisfied by greyish and dull default graphics nor by most reShade I've found, too flashy and unrealistic for my taste. So I made my own preset from scratch, providing nothing too fancy or "cinematographic" but only a more vivid and realistic experience with enhanced colors and lighting, with some soft and non-invasive visual effects.
Ultra Realistic ReShade 1.0 by Thecrazyjoe
(designed and tested using Last Day 1.3, work well with CoC and CoM , but since CoC is more colorfull I found the results "different", maybe i'll make some specific adjustments soon).
More comparative screenshots here Imgur.com
1. Merge the attached "bin" folder with the "bin" folder located into your game directory
2. Launch the game
3. /!\IMPORTANT/!\ - On Main game menu > Weather Options > Other > set "Lighting: Dark" (this reShade revolve around that setting)
- Enhanced colorimetry providing a more vivid and realistic experience
- Enhanced HDR, more balanced lighting and shadows
- Improved AA (SMAA + LumaSharpen)
- Meant to be used in DX10/11 mode, if not expect sub par results
- Most enjoyable with high/maximum in-game graphic settings and Gamma/Contrast/Brightness options set to default values
- Expect a slight FPS loss (but not dramatic)
I'm open to any question/suggestion, mail me at email@example.com. Feel free to leave a vote/comment if you like it or not (and tell me why :) ).