Basically, it's an INI file tweak that edits the INI files and removes the annoying intro scenes, black outline, cell shading, and overall improves performance as well. The removed intro scenes should bring you straight to the main menu, no waiting.
The instructions are this.
1. Make sure to have a clean install of Borderlands 2.
2. Navigate to C:\Users\US;ERNAME%\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config\
3. Drag and drop the file I provided into the folder. (you may want to back up the old file, but you don't have to because each time you delete the game those files reset, even with steam cloud save.)
4. Enjoy! :)
Thanks for viewing the mod, the game may be a bit old, and if people want I can try and do the same thing for the upcoming Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. It wasn't that hard to do and I'll definitely try again if people want me to.
I will also be updating this if I see feedback.
Any feedback is welcome, and I'd love to have it.
Some possible updates include
- faster texture pop in
- higher texture resolutions and
- different versions, low end and high end ones
I will include these later if people use this mod enough, my goal is at least 15 people posting feedback requesting it, and then I will do it.
Thanks a lot for reading this, it's my first mod and I am very new to this whole scene.
Enjoy the mod! :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.