The goal of Half-Life 2 : MMod is to enhance and expand gunplay, combat mechanics and the immersion factor by giving the Player more options and combat opportunities as well as refine how the Player handles his arsenal. Half-Life 2 : MMod also offers minor AI enhancements, extended abilities for combine soldiers ( dynamic jumping, firing smg1 underbarrel grenades, shotgunner double blast, etc. ), multiple bug fixes, enhanced visuals, VFX re-design, sound redesign and much much more, while keeping nearly every new feature in the mod totally optional.
Half Life 2 : MMod offers :
- Revised Gunplay
- Enhanced Player Feedback
- Hardened AI and AI's Abilities
- Brand New Weapon Animations
- Fixed, Revised Weapon Models
- New Arsenal
- Numerous Bugfixes
- VFX Re-Design
- Sound Re-Design
- Weapon Foley Sounds
- Restored HEV Voicelines
- Enhanced Visuals
- Optional In-Game Graphical Enhancements
- Nearly Everything is Optional
- Lore Friendly
HL2MMod Team :
- Gunship Mark II : Mod author, code, VFX, textures, texture edits, compiling, scripting, shaders.
- Fooltaurus : Animations, model edits and fixes, texture edits.
- KrIsCrEeP : Sound Re-Design, weapon foley, playtesting.
- sgor00 : Mod page art, logos, art for videos.
Supported By :
- Sirgibsalot : Help with compiling, proofreading and model edits.
- CW3D : Ideas, proofreading, constructive criticism.
- .NicolasDe : Hyperborea viewroll/idle camera, GameUI2.
- -[SaD]- -Creator- : Ideas, coding help, support.
- GearDev Studios : Shaders, code snippets, grenade animations.
- Biohazard : Source Shader Editor.
- John : USP Diffuse texture.
- CzechDeath : .357 Normal Map.
- RaraKnight & RealBeta : Icons for AR3, Crossbow, etc.
- Double Action: Boogaloo : SSAO shader.
- Valve Developer Wiki : Misc tutorials and community fixes.
- Crowbar - Model compiling.
- ModDB - Hosting, promotion, home of HL2MMod.
Half-Life 2 : MMod - First Release!
Well, it's been a loooong ride, after 9 years of planning, conceptualizing, researching, after dozen of re-visions, after 18 months of active development, Half-Life 2 : MMod is finally ready for its first release!
In this jolly holiday season, I'm happy to bring Half-Life 2 : MMod under your Christmas tree, it's been a long road for me, from HL2EP2Enhased (sic) with basic particle replacements and FPSBanana skins to a fully fledged mod with its own huge, original ( for the most part ) feature set, loads of brand new content and remastered gunplay mechanics. This incarnation of MMod is my true vision I had from the start, but never could realize before, until now.
I couldn't have made this long journey without my friends: Fooltaurus, who joined mid-development and brought this project to another new level with his animations and model edits, without him 50% of features would have never made it into Half-Life 2 : MMod or would have never looked as polished as they do now. KrIsCrEeP, who also joined mid-development enriching MMod with some quality sound replacements and weapon foley, without him MMod would never sound as good as it does now. sgor00, who's been with me for what feels like forever, he's responsible for making mod page art and trailer art truly shine, always devoted, always kind, the kind of friend you always dreamed of. Without his contributions, MMod would have never got its pretty public image. He designed all the lovely logos and gave MMod its face, his contributions are invaluable.
Well, enough chit chat, check out the Half-Life 2 : MMod release trailer!
As closing words, I'd like to tell you that I'm incredibly happy to finally bring you MMod. Thank you, everyone, for your continued support, constructive criticism and wonderful ( for the most part ) comments. After 9 years in development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
It's been a while, I owe you one or two, or even three, so here's new teaser trailer, release date and current feature list.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Fixes crash on launch when trying to run HL2MMod version of Minerva : Metastasis on 1.2 ( official 1.2 will include this patch )
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (20 agree) 10/10
This mod drastically increases the visual fidelity, gameplay and AI while keeping completely lorefriendly! The animations, foley and visual design all synergise with each other brilliantly!
Dec 24 2018 by Monmonstar