This mod changes the Ammo for Pulse Rifle to 95rds and max ammo 380, increase rate of fire to 900rds per minute. It also mods the Smartgun to have 1200...
Pulse Rifle and Smart Gun Mini Mod v1.1
Created by Firefly101
1. Copy and remove BOTH the PecanGame.upk and the PecanGame.upk.uncompressed_size, otherwise the mod will not work.
2. Copy the Colonial Marines folder of this mod into you Common folder under this address, unless you load your steam games somewhere else.
This Mod is for the Latest Patch Gearbox released as of 11/05/2013.
I have completely tested this mini mod and it works perfectly in my game.
I do NOT have the DLC content so I don't know if there is a compatibility problem with this mod, but if it loads then its ok.
If there is a problem be sure to send me the PecanGame.upk that is from it and I can mod it to work with the changes.
This is a small mod but it adds alot to the game that wasn't there before and should have been.
1. Changed Pulse Rifle Mag count to 95, so if you have the double ammo perk you get 142 or something. I prefer using the stock 95rds like the movie.
2. Changed the Pulse Rifle rate of Fire from 545 to 900 Rounds per minute as in the movie.
3. Changed max amount of Pulse Ammo to 380rds so the player can have 4 95rd Mags
4. Changed the Smartgun to cost 1 round per shot, gearbox cheated and had 2 rounds wasted per shot! Now the weapon ammo lasts longer.
5. Changed Smartgun rate of fire from 600 to 1200 per minute as was in the movie.
6. Changed Ammo of Smartgun from 120 to 600rds in MP, since most play bughunt balance wasn't needed on their part.
7. Changed Ammo Max for Pulse Rifle to 380 instead of 200 for MP.
1. Adjusted Auto Turret to have better rate of fire 700rds instead of 450
2. Adjusted Auto Turret to use only 1 ammo per shot instead of wasting 2 rds out of the mag for 1 bullet! Same problem they did with the SmartGun.
3. Smart gun ammo in MultiPlayer does not display 600rds I cannot find the file to change it so the previous change did not work as should.
But the change to using 1 round instead of wasting two in the mag should give it a better feel and use.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.