BRUTAL MINECRAFT (abbr.BM) - modification, developed on the engine, Doom-and. Mod different from any other style of game Minecraft.

Add media RSS BRUTAL MINECRAFT BETA2.0 TRAILER HD
Comments
Graubner
Graubner

Eah! Good job. [.][.]

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

Description

-========-
Main features of fashion:
1) Full 3D: 97% of the mod is models (monsters, weapons, scenery, items, ammunition, etc.) the remaining 3% visual effects.
2) more elaborate monsters: most monsters will evade the player's shots, while having special types of attacks and protection from the player.
3) 25 types of different weapons: from the simplest pistols to large-caliber rifles.
(sword and bow inclusive)
4)Worked levels:
9 maps made in the appropriate style of Minecraft-a with different locations (House, Abandoned fortress, Cave, Crypt, City, Mansion, Hell dungeon, Bridge of souls, the Main Portal, the Infected city)
and the ability to move freely between them.
/p.s. On some levels there sound during intense clashes with the undead.
5) Abundance of zombies and other monsters: now you do not have to shoot the same type of zombies in your game can appear any of the 825 (the properties of the same(in this release) but with different textures that gives a good visual effect)
Other monsters: (hereinafter "() " type)
Skeleton with a bow(1), creepers(10), zombies with a machine gun(1), zombies with a gun(1), ghasts(5), scales(3), zombies in armor(1), Vredina(1), boss(2).
-========-
What is planned in the next release?
- New monsters, campaigns, weapons
- Finalize the dismemberment of all monsters
- Create inventory
-========-
Game modes-single, cooperative, multiplayer
-========-
Zandronum and Gzdoom support
-========-
The beta version includes mappak, specially created for different modes.
-========-
There is a support of the first and second Duma in co-op (run without mapaca)
-========-
Special optimization for low-end PC (use Zandronum)
-========-
BETA 2.0
-========-
**********************************************
The project BRUTALMINECRAFT
======================
Developers:
DoomForever7z (All)
Romkabad (art,textures)
Nfyr412 (font)
Trofim (mapper)
======================

Details
Date
Duration
Size
1912×1016
Filename
TrailerBmBETA2_0.mp4
Options
URL
Embed
Share
New
Add media
Feed
RSS