"Prepare to buy a new set of pants, because the awesomeness of these missions will blow you away!" - Mr. Charles
3 years after the events of Operation Harvest Red, a new conflict arises in the Green Sea region. Colonel Muhammad Rahim Aziz, the victor of the 1992 Takistan Civil War, captured and killed Britsh geologist Richard Stephen and his team as they conducted surveys along the Takistan-Karzeghistan border. In response to this, coupled with previous accusations of his peoples' oppression and slaughter, a United Nations peacekeeping force is deployed to the region to ensure no further civilian casualties. However, things quickly get out of hand, and what starts as a humanitarian crisis explodes into all-out war.
You are James Stephen, the only son of the British geologist Richard Stephen and your deceased Chernarussian mother. You enlisted in the CDF in the hope that you would one day avenge your father's murder, but you were shipped out to Takistan as a peacekeeper and not as a soldier.
- 9 missions long
- 4 unique endings
- Multiple paths to choose
- Custom field dressing mechanic
- Makes use of Celery's jukebox script
- Dramatic storyline & cinematic cutscenes
- Fully working loading screens, overviews, briefings & debriefings
- Play as 3 different characters: James Stephen, the main character, a member of the Chernarrusian Defense Force, Chris Peterson, a Delta Force team leader, and Jan Brazda, a Lieutenant in the Army of the Czech Republic
- Bohemia Interactive Studios: For my favorite games of all time
- OFPEC - The Editing Center
- Binkowski, Celery, Cole, Gaia, Rellikki, RoyaltyInExile, W0lle, Wolfrug: For all of their help and support
- Binkowski, Cole, Sick1, Variable: For offerring to do voice acting, even if it wasn't used
- Binkowski, Celery, Cole, mathias_eichinger, Mr.Charles, Rellikki, Wolfrug: For beta testing
Thanks to the continued efforts of community testers, more bugs have been squashed. You can download version 1.20 in the Downloads section.
- 15.05.2011 - 1.20: - Combined Arms: - Fixed: conflicting information as to who your engineer is - Fixed: town defenders will not attack you until the proper attack begins - Improved: better solution to having the reinforcements join you if they are needed - Improved: town attack is better balanced - Technology War: - Fixed: identity of player - The Final Stand: - Improved: better detection of when Aziz's compound is clear
Version 1.10 of Blood On The Sand has been released.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Contains version 1.10 of Blood On The Sand. Click read more to see the full changelog.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.