OWA is not going to be around for the weekend so, until he gets back to post a real blarg, danpaul88 thought he would show you a little something he's been working on;
Allied GI Deployment
Apologies about the sound going out of sync during the video, danpaul is yet to find any free video recording software that actually WORKS properly on Windows 7 x64.... this is the best he can get.
The GI is not allowed to deploy unless;
1) He is standing still (prevents midair deployments among other things)
2) He is not too close to another unit (stops GI's deploying next to tanks or other soldiers to trap them inside the sandbag's model, preventing them from moving)
We are looking for extra staff members to join our ranks! What we are looking for in a 2d artist, is someone who:
- is enthusiastic about working with the BHP Apocalypse Rising Team.
- has spare time.
- will be active in the foreseeable future (a.k.a we don't want you running off).
- is competent at creating their own 2d textures.
- is over the age of 16 (we overlook this if you are what we assess to be a mature individual. This rule is known as the TruYuri rule).
PM One_Winged_Angel with your application stating why you would like to join the team along with any past experience. Please provide example textures, if you have any.