New Overgrowth development video, featuring the initial dialog system!
Posted by jeffr on Nov 10th, 2013
Here is the latest in our new Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added "Dialogue" ribbon tab and buttons
- Added transparent screenshot key (f8)
- Initial dialogue editor
- Editor widgets for eye, head, torso and character position control
- Camera widget with preview and safe zone
- Hotspot to start dialogues
- Scripts can read and write text files
- Scripts can get text metrics (pixel size of strings)
- DebugDraw can display billboard textures
- Added "Poses" tab to spawner
- Take screenshots through external camera if selected
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.