New features including left-handed weapon support, new debug text system, same-side sheathing animations, ability to swap weapons from one hand to the other and more.
Posted by jeffr on Apr 30th, 2012
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added left-handed parameter
- Added DebugText system
- Added same-side sheathing animation
- Added animation for swapping weapons from one hand to the other
- Changed weapon system to array of 'slots'
- Scripts can query each others' array values
- Fixed problem with throwing weapons
- Hooked up the cat scabbard as a weapon
- Added per-animation weapon ids
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.