New features including stances, attacks and parries for one-handed dog sword, stuck weapons are physically active, sheathed weapons animate more accurately, fixed several weapon bugs, torso IK is now pose-relative, allowing for sideways stances, items can trigger mirrored animations, and more.
Posted by jeffr on Apr 9th, 2012
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added stances, attacks and parries for one-handed dog sword
- Stuck weapons are physically active
- Sheathed weapons animate more accurately
- Fixed several weapon bugs
- Torso IK is now pose-relative, allowing for sideways stances
- Items can trigger mirrored animations
- Cat rapier now uses the move-set of the one-handed dog sword
- Cat dagger now uses the move-set of the dog knife
- Characters wait a couple seconds after opponent is defeated before letting their guard down
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.