New alpha video, mostly focusing on initial Steam integration and bug fixes.
Posted by jeffr on Nov 6th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Progress on steam integration
- All common shaders use shader macros
- Fixed "GUI id 1 not found" error
- Fixed collision with mirrored objects
- Haze properly affects blood and shadow decals
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.