Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Testing new flesh cut sound
- Detail object batches using uniform arrays
- Grass frustum culling
- Wind effect in grass vertex shader
- Only nearby grass patches kept in RAM
- Detail objects specified in level xml
- Automatically adapt grass system to different grass models
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!