The work presented in this blog is work-in-progress and subject to change. Your opinion will be taken seriously, if explained properly.
Greetings Comrades!The weeks since our latest update have been slow due to what we refer to as Real Life. But not dead slow... let's not waste any more time, and head forward to the interesting stuff!
This time we've mostly got some air related stuff to show off. One of them is the mighty scavenger YAK-24L "locust" heavy duty helicopter that will transport your troops and light vehicles into the battlefield, or even support them from the air.We start off with the standard infantry transport version.
But you can do more than just transport your men. With the bunker upgrade, you can turn this giant insect into a flying fortress that allows your infantry fire out to support your ground forces and strike fear into your enemies! But watch out for enemy anti-air fire, as its armor may not last that long against a bunch of autocannons.
And finally we present the sky crane version that can carry your vehicles to places your enemy will never expect to find them!
Now for some allied eye candy. The allied air field will produce and maintain aircraft that bring extraordinary firepower to the battlefield.
Recruiting... As Always... Again...C&C Renovatio is looking for people. If you are talented, like kitties, like to rub em against tesla devices (okay, not really), walking on the beach, and of course are a space explorer, just come.
- 3D Artist - Simple & Complex, Environmental, Promotional & Conceptual models. You name it.
- 2D Artist - Promotional art, Textures, Posters.
- Concept Artist - Promotional, Units & Enviromental Concepts. The Shader Model gods might allow this to get real.
- Voice Artist - Unit Voices, of course.
- Audio Artist - Music & Sound effects.
- Mapping Artist - C&C3 Mapping in great detail a must.
- PR - News & Blog writing. Just like this.
- Anything you can additionally suggest.
Send basic info (bio, specialties, examples) to:
- Oleg - Oleg_Balzanov at yahoo dot com
- Lars - chronosheep at hotmail.com
Or PM us here in MODDB anyway.