One of the first things you may notice in the title is that the "B" is missing from VTMB, this is not an accident. The Final Nights is an expansion to an otherwise flawless video game built upon the success of the Camarilla Edition series of mods. The "B" has been removed because this expansion can no longer bare the name Bloodlines as it is so far removed from the original game as to warrant the name change. The idea behind this expansion is, and always will be the notion of a completely new experience unlike we've seen so far. With 7 completely brand new clans, 5 new disciplines, extra quests, new NPCs, new game mechanics and new music, the features seem endless. All of this is being built upon the Camarilla Edition series incorporating such things as the blood timer system, pedestrian blood dolls, and the new combat system. Combined we feel the name Bloodlines must be removed from this game, and thus we now simply have "The Final Nights".
These are the list of features introduced in "The Final Nights"
Posted by Zer0morph on Jun 26th, 2010
Below are the list of features in VTM: The Final Nights 1.0.
All features included in Camarilla Edition Ver. 1.2
7 Brand New Clans
Assamite - Vizier caste, Scholars, Artists, and Assassins.
Baali - Evil demon worshippers, corrupters of souls.
Followers of Set - Usurpers, use serpent charms.
Ishtarri - African clan of gluttons, information gatherers.
Osebo - Violent warriors of Laibon, drawn to crime.
Salubri - Noble healers and warriors of the righteous.
Samedi - Rotting, stinking undead, control of death and decay.
5 Brand New Disciplines
Daimoinon: Discipline of devil worship which specializes in the corrupting of souls and infernal combat.
Obeah: Healing for both body and soul, greater control of the beast and other various effects.
Quietus: Grants influence over the blood of others, Assassin based discipline known by the Assamites.
Serpentis: The Setites core discipline, can use to charm others and take the form of their god Set.
Thanatosis: A truly disturbing discipline which involves manipulating effects of death and decomposition.
The Humanity/Frenzy System
- You can drop your Humanity as low as 0, but will result in a game over.
- At Humanity level 3 or lower, being around the death of an innocent will lower your Humanity by 1 whether you actually did the killing or not. This excites the Beast.
- Taking 20 bashing/lethal damage in one hit -OR- taking 16 aggravated damage in one hit will result in a frenzy check.
- A frenzy timer constantly runs in the background. As your Humanity drops and you begin getting hungry, frenzy checks will become more frequent.
The Haggle System
- Monetary reward amounts from quests depend on Haggle feat.
- Bribe NPCs with money where amount depends on Haggle feat.
- Blackmail NPCs to earn extra money and XP.
- Prostitution costs depend on Haggle feat.
- All weapons, items, lore books, etc... have been adjusted.
The Inspection System
- Items only appear if Inspection feat is high enough.
- New items have been laid out in all 4 main hubs including armor and occult items.
The Weapon System
- All weapons have a use, no weapon is worthless.
- Advanced weapons are available to purchase much earlier.
- Complete rebalancing of every weapon.
- New weapons, skins, and sound effects.
- All vendors carry every type of ammo, new ammo capacities.
The Masquerade Violation System
- Completely new violation system created for TFN.
- Hunters spawned will be permanent NPCs on the map, until killed.
- Hunters spawn from violation level 1-4.
The Prostitution and Blood Doll System
- Haggle plays a large role in Prostitute cost while Seduction plays a minor role.
- New prostitute triggers for all 4 hubs making feeding much easier.
- Vanilla blood dolls work on random success to feed; while having a higher Seduction increases chances.
- All vanilla and CE-made blood dolls use same success chances regardless of hub.
The Music System
- All licensed music has been changed for all 6 clubs and other various places were music is played. (Song list in the end credits)
- All music in the clubs rotate so the same song never plays back to back. In most cases, 3 different songs play and a new song upon entry.
- All club music and voiced dialogue volumes were adjusted for better sound quality and understanding.
- Sunrise Diner now plays oldies music.
- New male/female feeding sounds.
Misc. Gameplay Changes
- The White Cloud has become a vendor of occult items.
- Research books are no longer found but bought from vendors.
- Stealth has been modified to be more realistic/harder.
- Discipline cost is based on a multiplier of 6 instead of 5.
- New opening scene with new audience and henchmen.
- Cheating no longer possible at the beginning with Jack.
- Changed most passwords in Santa Monica.
Akeem - A 400 year old Assamite Vizier who's in town to find relics.
Evan and Garrett - LaCroix's new personal bodyguards (cleaners).
Edgar Hirst - A powerful Hunter and mini boss for the Akeem quest.
Chastity's Team - Chastity now commands a small band of troops.
Gangrel/Toreador Antitribu - Two mini bosses in the SM warehouse.
Tremere Antitribu - Leader of the Bradbury Hotel.
Bach's Helpers - Bach now has a small personal squad of men.
Wraith - A wraith is summoned in Gallery Noir fight.
- Enigmatic Encounters
Do a favor for Bertram and meet Akeem in the process.
- Inquisitors Know Too Much
This is a brand new quest given to the player by Akeem and involves Hunters in downtown LA.
- Hot Stripper Assassin Action
This quest has been remade in that now Chastity is the leader of a small squad of hunters.
- Society for the Preservation of Professors
This quest has been remade in that Grunfeld Bach has additional support in the final battle.
- Out for Blood
The NPC Kindred were reworked and given full animations and visual discipline usage during this quest.
- Hunters Hunting
You can now ask Ash to stay behind or come with you and he also now carries a gun instead of using his fists.
- Poster Quest
The Poster Quest from Wesp's Unofficial Patches has been removed.
- All PC models and skins have been heavily modified.
- Protean warform has been changed to be more wolf-like (Thanks Raptor_Red).
- All Research Books were reskinned.
- Several prostitutes were reskinned for variety.
- The Diner interior was reskinned and renamed to "Sunrise Diner".
- Various signs in SM were reskinned.
- Arthur Kilpatrick was reskinned.
- SWAT NPCs were reskinned.
- Hunters were reskinned.
- New TFN UI with red/blue blood counter.
- Indepth histories of each clan are presented in a two page report viewable during character creation.
- New background for the character sheet.
Bug Fixes left over from CE 1.2
- Fixed misspelling of Fortitude description
- Fixed camera view buttons to make more sense
- Fixed unclear description of Tawni Quest
- Fixed Skelter's eyes, should've been Gangrel
NOTE: All System Charts such as the Weapon stats, Frenzy Timer, Haggle System, Blood Doll %, and Masquerade Violations can be found at our website: