Ultimate v0.45.1 Hotfix. Fixes a minor error with Ryukyu and the Slav Union not showing up.
The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Victoria Ultimate - A grand mod for Victoria 2. Its aim is to bring to life the diverse societies from as far back as 1604 to the near future, allowing you to build the nation of your dreams and fight to preserve it!
- Created correct flags for communist Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan,
Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Abkhazia, Mozambique, Angola,
Bosnia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Georgia.
- Palau is now owned by Germany in 1914.
- Savannakhet and Battambang are now owned by France in 1939.
- Slovakia is now a democracy in 2000.
- Djibouti is now a democracy in 2000.
- Russia now owns all previously uncolonized terittories of
Siberia in 1914.
- Mongolia is now a USSR puppet in 1946.
- Renamed China to "Qing Empire" in 1714, 1764, 1800, 1812, 1836 and 1861 scenario.
- Changed colour for China as "Qing Empire".
- Created country "Ming Empire" that starts in 1604 scenario. It is the former
Chinese Empire. Those who want to play a divided China can still go and release
all substates manually as vassals. In cooperation with cesarcurado.
- Created event that changes Ming to Qing Empire in 1644.
- Renamed CSA to Confederate States of America.
- Germany owns Saipan in 1914.
- Created "Spanish-German Treaty of 1899" Event that grants many spanish islands in the
Pacific Ocean to Germany.
- Created "Colonial Sparatism" Event for Congo Free State(Zaire).
- Created "Belgian Congo" (1908) Event that grants Congo provinces to Belgium.
- Created USSR Event in 1946 scenario that gives the option to the player to make puppet
POland, Czechslovaki, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.
- Created a toggle button (decision) that allows you to hide and reveal again from
Decisions Menu the decisions : International Apology, Colonial Points, Play
Historical Countries, Make Game Harder and Global Population Reduction.
It is made to create space in your decisins menu.
- Some small fixes in Byzantium flavor decisions.
- Fixed Issue with "Dismantle HRE" decision not working.
- Adde new "Politics Menu" that includes all reforms. No more reforms
"Out of the Box".
- Changed the speed in wich the uncivilized countries become civilized.
- Fixed the "Form Prussia" decision for Brandenburg.
- Created alliance between Italy, Japan, Hungary and Germany in 1939.
- South Africa owns Mamimbia in 1946.
- Infamy limit is brought back to 50 from 25.
- Created "China Warlords" Event in 1924 that separates China in 5 warlord states,
in war with each other.
- Fixed Denmark Literacy issue in 1604.
- Created "American-Philippines War" Event of 1899.
- Added 2 new units in the game "Pikemen" and "Arquebusiers" in 1604 scenario.
They will not be active to build in later scenarios.
- Added Private Banks as a factory that prints money directly to your treasury.
This way I think that there will be a constant demand for goods that will
reduce periods of economic downturns.
- Added new scenario start "Communism in 20th Century". In Progress...
Right now we are working on fixing Space Colonists, Collapse of Yugoslavia 1940 event, and colonial events for North and South America for creating colonies of England, France, Spain and Holland(New Spain, New France, New Holland e.t.c.
Highest Rated (7 agree) 10/10
Amazing mod! 10/10! However it is lacking features, I feel obligated to give it a perfect score as it is only in beta and more features are coming, which is shocking because there is so much already.
I highly recommend this mod, and may I add, the game engine works beautifully with the 2000 start date
Apr 10 2014, 7:14pm by TriggerSpawn
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 3/10
Victoria Ultimate currently adds a lot of new stuff to victoria 2 which it does well however the state of the economy in the mod is horrid making the mod worthless despite all its other great features the mod is currently only in beta but still the economy ruins everything else. I would suggest waiting a while before getting the mod as the devs promise a fix for the economy in the coming updates or so
Apr 10 2014, 4:32pm by Deathhood98