The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
@MrJosh86 Oh, thank you!
2hours 21mins ago by pdxinteractive
2hours 22mins ago by pdxinteractive
@Kraken1989 Oh good! We think so too :)
2hours 26mins ago by pdxinteractive
This months PC Gamer sports some very fashionable Pillars of Eternity on their cover! T.co
22hours 37mins ago by pdxinteractive
Sep 29 2014, 8:35am by pdxinteractive
Sep 29 2014, 7:39am by pdxinteractive
@iniudan Nope! Usually we don't require people to speak Swedish, but for some reason the add is written in it.
Sep 29 2014, 7:05am by pdxinteractive
Sep 29 2014, 5:17am by pdxinteractive
If you want to know what games we recommend, then look at... T.co
Sep 26 2014, 5:40am by pdx_dev_studio