The first releasing of this mod. All the features can be found on the main page.
The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
@krainboltgreene The short answer would be that the devs prefer the forum.
7hours 27mins ago by pdxinteractive
7hours 29mins ago by pdxinteractive
Overheard at the office "We have a general policy against necromancy, it's in the hand-over documentation" #ShitPDXEmployeesSay
9hours 21mins ago by pdxinteractive
13hours 41mins ago by pdxinteractive
13hours 43mins ago by pdxinteractive
13hours 46mins ago by pdxinteractive
@ElSpark It's actually the FB person who goes on vacation, I'm here for another week (We are legion for we are many) :)
Jul 3 2015, 10:14am by pdxinteractive
@ElSpark Yeah same here basically. But EVENTUALLY it'll rain!
Jul 3 2015, 10:06am by pdxinteractive
@ZCMMA holy shi...
May 28 2015, 7:42am by pdx_dev_studio
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.