The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
30mins 47secs ago by pdxinteractive
1hour 27mins ago by pdxinteractive
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ~Winston Churchill
1hour 46mins ago by pdx_dev_studio
@TheProcrast It's no longer secret! It's Magicka 2!
1hour 46mins ago by pdxinteractive
1hour 55mins ago by pdxinteractive
2hours 27mins ago by pdx_dev_studio
Join us now! We are playing Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado expansion - Beta Multiplayer right this minute :)... T.co
2hours 37mins ago by pdx_dev_studio
@EverydayRobot_ Actor? Nah, Vla... I mean Brad, just kinda showed up and demanded we film one of his sessions. He was very persuasive.
2hours 40mins ago by pdxinteractive
2hours 47mins ago by pdxinteractive
There are no such thing as vampires. They're creatures of myth, like unicorns, baby seals and co-op games with... T.co
3hours 1min ago by pdxinteractive