The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
Tomorrow (28/8) we're showing off gameplay in Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne for the first time! Join us 7 pm CEST T.co
10hours 54mins ago by pdxinteractive
@steveh11 We'll talk it over with the merchandising department!
12hours 6mins ago by pdxinteractive
@LenaAlcie Thank you, thank you! :)
12hours 7mins ago by pdxinteractive
Ladies, gentlemen and variations thereupon: the Paradox Facebook has reached 40k likes! *tiny spontaneous applause* T.co
12hours 16mins ago by pdxinteractive
Our CEO Fred Wester talks PC and Console with Digital Spy: T.co
13hours 26mins ago by pdxinteractive
@RNAcid It was nice having you guys here! Also, as the person managing twitter, I always feel that sign is a personal insult :)
13hours 30mins ago by pdxinteractive
New ways to manage your navy. New rules for provinces wanting to handle their own affairs. Oh, and we've done... T.co
Aug 22 2014, 10:03am by pdx_dev_studio
Curious about how Hearts of Iron IV is changing air missions and bombing runs? We have a developer's diary about... T.co
Jul 11 2014, 9:39am by pdx_dev_studio