The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
@sofahelden Send an email to pr(at)http://t.co/rB2tk8TmkJ and we'll put you down as interested in HOI4 :)
19hours 42mins ago by pdxinteractive
@sofahelden Haha no worries, easy mistake :) Beta plans aren't public currently
Oct 24 2014, 11:20am by pdxinteractive
@sofahelden That would be Hearts of Iron IV :)
Oct 24 2014, 11:09am by pdxinteractive
@sofahelden We're currently making HOI4, so beta for HOI5 is not currently planned :)
Oct 24 2014, 11:01am by pdxinteractive
Get some more Paradox into your life, follow Paradox Extra! Content by the community and for the community, with... T.co
Oct 24 2014, 9:51am by pdxinteractive
Happy Friday! Celebrate by reading the new EU4 Art of War dev diary! T.co
Oct 24 2014, 9:42am by pdxinteractive
@MattJaegle Let's just say we have some plans but nothing is public information.
Oct 24 2014, 7:01am by pdxinteractive
Oct 24 2014, 4:51am by pdxinteractive
Oct 24 2014, 4:41am by pdxinteractive