The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
1hour 25mins ago by pdxinteractive
What's that at the horizon? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it the Aztec invasion? No, it's a #CK2 Charlemagne dev diary! Coming TODAY!
3hours 44mins ago by pdxinteractive
@PixelProspector Thank you! We're very happy with our timeless design choices!
3hours 47mins ago by pdxinteractive
6hours 22mins ago by pdxinteractive
Sep 15 2014, 12:06pm by pdxinteractive
You've probably seen the trailer critics say proves video games as art by now but just in case here's the link again T.co
Sep 15 2014, 10:48am by pdxinteractive
New ways to manage your navy. New rules for provinces wanting to handle their own affairs. Oh, and we've done... T.co
Aug 22 2014, 10:03am by pdx_dev_studio