The first expansion to Victoria 2 focuses on American Civil War era and enhances the political and economical aspects of the game.
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the US Civil War from the start
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal with the western nations
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow
Did you ever wonder what Ultimogeniture means in Crusader Kings II? What's with those Milanese events in Europa... T.co
Nov 21 2014, 11:12am by pdxinteractive
@CastletonSnob Usually we wouldn't announce this early but since we want people to beta we snuck it out to the fans :)
Nov 20 2014, 11:38am by pdxinteractive
@steveh11 Soon! *rubs hands*
Nov 20 2014, 11:36am by pdxinteractive
We've kinda causally announced CK2: Way of Life, which will deepen the RPG aspect of the game T.co Also new beta patch!
Nov 20 2014, 11:29am by pdxinteractive
@Alan_Hettinger Invite everyone to watch with you!
Nov 20 2014, 9:16am by pdxinteractive
@FrancesBlaxell Yup. You're invested now. You gotta do it.
Nov 20 2014, 8:56am by pdxinteractive
@FrancesBlaxell Sooooo now you have to watch the live stream? :)
Nov 20 2014, 8:53am by pdxinteractive
@Tubbelure Reload and it'll be live :)
Nov 20 2014, 8:51am by pdxinteractive
If you want to know what games we recommend, then look at... T.co
Sep 26 2014, 5:40am by pdx_dev_studio