Unreal Tournament: 2341 aims to bring the classic UT99 weapons back into the fray in higher quality
The current scope is limited to bringing the classic Unreal Tournament 99 weapons to UT2004, completely remastered with new high definition models, particle effects and animations to bring those weapons beyond UT2k4 standards.
All your favorite weapons complete with classic sounds will return. Burn, baby!
Programming: Azarael and Wail_of_Suicide
Modeling: Bloodshot12 and Blade Sword
Animations: Blade Sword
Particle Effects: Bloodshot12/Azarael/Wail_of_Suicide
Sound tweaking: Bloodshot12/Azarael/Wail_of_Suicide
Special thanks: Arkon23 for the spark that initiated the project; Azarael and Captain Xavious for their generous help, HenrikRyosa (UTR HUD)
Copy the files in the same directory names as in your UT2004 folders or watch for the following file extensions.
UKX -> Animations
USX -> StaticMeshes
UAX -> Sounds
U and UCL -> System
UTX -> Textures
Once Installed look for the mutator that replace weapons and the other one who provides instagib mut. Unreal Tournament 2341 weapons is the one that replaces weapons and UT2341 instagib is the one with instagib gameplay
Make sure you disable small weapons from the main menu before playing.
- Config options for mixing UT2341 and UT2004 content, including but not limited to the weapons, pickups, HUD and movement handling. UT2341's weapons work/are balanced for UT99 movement and this mod is intended to be monolithic.
- "Remove walldodge".
- Compatibility with any other weapon mod.
- Non-standard UT99 content.
- Singleplayer campaign support or support for any other singleplayer-only content (Multiplayer Game of the Year - if you have an internet connection you've no excuse)
- Trivial, gameplay-irrelevant differences between UT99 and UT2341 where not caused by a bug (e.g. how the ShieldMan doesn't turn purple when you pick up a UDamage). UT2341 seeks to emulate UT99 but not down to the very last detail.
- Playermodels (outside our scope)
Welcome to our next update.
Beta 2 brings with it a multitude of additions, including
- finished bio rifle with updated particles and handling
- instagib mutator (with super shock rifle texture/particles)
- teleport/respawn sounds and effects
- removed pickup bases
- implemented slow spin for weapons/items
- implemented pickups (medkit, healthvial sounds, UDamage, Shield Belt)
- Finished HUD for all modes except ONS
- Bots use correct pawn (Teleport/respawn/shield belt effects)
- red screenflash when taking damage
And a lot more tweaks and bugfixes, but the biggest and most important addition - MP support
You can download Beta 2 from the downloads section once it's approved by ModDB. In the meantime, you can also play it by joining our server
We hope you like it (and host it on your servers)
Welcome to our third update for UT2341 - next up, gameplay.
Welcome to our first official news post for 2341. We have some media to share with you guys.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This mutator is made by Worbo and wasn't included into our mod because it's his work and should be distributed as a separate file
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.