Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Bug report 1.88.4 (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Bug report 1.88.4) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 5 2016 Anchor

The Airborne Phoenix has a void shield, but has no morale so the void shield does not drain at all, and it is invincible because of this.

Nov 5 2016 Anchor

There seems to be something wrong with autocannon damage for IG and CSM. It's way lower than it used to be, to the point I targeted a squad of jetbikes with two autocannon heavy weapon teams and two kronus-pattern chimeras and they still took almost a full minute to die.

Nov 6 2016 Anchor

Resubmitting my previous bug report from the 1.88 thread, as the changelog does not say it has been fixed:

CorvaVespera wrote:

For whatever reason, which Vengeful Persistance and Fleet of Foot and both researched - I can only assume because of Vengeful Persistence's speeding up the ability rate - Dire Avengers will enter Fleet of Foot, and then once it ends it almost immediately begins again. The result is that they're almost constantly in a state of FoF, and become pretty much useless for anything but throwing grenades and blocking the way. I've been able to snap them out of it, but doing so basically involves loading them into transports/webway gates and ejecting them over and over and hoping it works.

While I'm on the subject, why was FoF changed from a toggle to a very brief activated ability, anyway?

Nov 11 2016 Anchor

BUG REPORT, BUG REPORT!!!!

One of the Inquisitor (SoB) bodyguard said: Ork's Loota Tank (or something like this), have a wrong description, is the guy with the shield.

Thanks for the attention. Greetings.

Nov 14 2016 Anchor

If SoB have increased Morale buffs from research, and you activate Laud Hailer for SoB, it will diminish their current morale as if their were no morale buffs researched.

Catz_Rule
Catz_Rule Uhhh....
Nov 15 2016 Anchor

Legion Of The Damned Grenades do crazy damage against Commanders and Building. 3 can knock out a headquarters building.

Edited by: Catz_Rule

--

Ummm....

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.