Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Bug Report - 1.87.2 (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Bug Report - 1.87.2) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jun 22 2016 Anchor

Please state all possible or definite bugs that needs to be fixed in the next version.

This thread relates to the THB 1.87.2 release. All later versions will be posted on other threads.

Please read the FAQ before posting.

There will be NO "I am missing Tyranids, Daemons or IDH race" reports. I will simply delete your post if this happens. Make sure that you have actually loaded The UA THB: New Factions mod in the game manager if you wish to use these races. Also make sure all separate race mods are up to date!

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

The extra reinforce skill from the transports doesnt seem to work properly, theoretically you paid an amount to permanently increase your squad cap(which meant that even if you lost the new extra units, you could get them back without the use of the extra reinforce buff, which is false, once they die, you cant get them back unless you buff them again, which is mighty expensive)

Also, they dont stack as showcased in the sneak peak, you can only apply this effect only once per squad.

Summary, what i thought: +2 units for each use, permanently,stackable

What we got: +2 units, one use(tho you can spend more req in the buff with no effect on the same squad), buff dissapears with their death, doesnt stack.

--

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

I'd like to report a bug.

Space Marines: Sternguard Veterans.

It told me that I could purchase and equip 5 special weapons on them. I right clicked the heavy bolter and only 4 were purchased. I then could not purchase ANYTHING else. On another squad, I found that I can purchase 1 of each of the MULTI guns, to have three of them in total, and I could then purchase the regular guns like heavy bolters and such.

End of bug report.

Another bug report.

Imperial Guard: General and General's Personal Titan.

When I purchase squad members for the General, I can no longer access the level up menu (affects all attachable units which had level up menus). I built the General's Personal Titan, the General still alive, and none of the upgrades for the titan which I purchased were being researched.

Fun fact: Once, only the Commisar survived in the General's squad, maarking my General technically alive while he was a crimson puddle a couple hundred meters away.

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

More of a balance issue than a bug but still applies as cheese.

- General's Personal Reaver Titan - Arm Autocannon Upgrade is BROKEN. It totally disables armor on the unit and is able to rip chunks of 10-20k hp from even the strongest units. It should be nerfed to either disable armor for like 3 seconds or so but not work permamently.

Catz_Rule
Catz_Rule Uhhh....
Jun 23 2016 Anchor

General needs to be in titan for researches.

--

Ummm....

Jun 23 2016 Anchor
UAfan wrote:

- General's Personal Reaver Titan - Arm Autocannon Upgrade is BROKEN. It totally disables armor on the unit and is able to rip chunks of 10-20k hp from even the strongest units. It should be nerfed to either disable armor for like 3 seconds or so but not work permamently.

This upgrade is indeed broken when combined with other units/titans. General reaver titan and imperial regular titan KILLED a grand master with 90k health in 20 seconds !!! That needs fixing indeed. Permament armor reduction on a unit is too much.

Edited by: dominikat

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

The Orks Titan, The great Gargant seems to outright crash the game the moment it's on the field. happen 3 times in a row.

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

How do you do, I is your favorite Korean Ultimate Apocalypse 1.87.2 mode in Korea.

It would happen also submit a bug report?

From all this fraud, dies Titans lose a life, go the river near SM It

Friendly and teams. The same is true it is also true enemy Titan War Hound Scout

2 points to fix

Imperial General Otto Titan Cannon River. The rest does not work to upgrade rematch

But my aunt did the best cider I like a lot of things to fix but mode

Orc WAAAAAA !!! The first 10 BANNAR

Jun 23 2016 Anchor

When I am using Sandbox addon after saving a game, I cannot switch to other player!

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

I don't know if it a bug but if u attach a commander to those elit units wich u can't extra reinforce with transport normaly (eg: paladin) u can u the ability on the commander and then reinforce the squad. Made 4 Paladin squads with 15 members.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

There is a bug with attaching a vox operator to a heavy weapon squad, it turns them invisible

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

The Orks Titan, The great Gargant seems to outright crash the game the moment it's on the field. happen 3 times in a row.

I don't get that issue anymore. Nor anybody from the team from multiple test runs. Was this of last version? We only accept 1.87.2 reports.

When I purchase squad members for the General, I can no longer access the level up menu (affects all attachable units which had level up menus). I built the General's Personal Titan, the General still alive, and none of the upgrades for the titan which I purchased were being researched.

Nothing I can do to fix.

the walls may build only on control area

Intentional

IDH may follow all two way if you build 2 library

What?

@전준재

No offense, but I cannot understand anything, m8. I recommend speaking in your normal language, then have us translate with google translate.

Thanks guys for these bug reports! :D

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

Very benign bug to report. I was just tinkering around with the new Legio Titanicus stuff on IG and noticed that the Mechanized command was displaying the Eldar emblem. Same thing with the boxes that structures are built from that are flown down from orbit.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

I've downed the installer, but it's a 0byte, empty file.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

No, current version. Which is strange since it's only happening now. Maybe I just have s**t luck.

Edited by: Afenda

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

When I purchase squad members for the General, I can no longer access the level up menu (affects all attachable units which had level up menus).

This is not something we can sort due to how the game engine works and it has been this way since the very first grand release.

I've downed the installer, but it's a 0byte, empty file.

Redownload from the one of the mirrors and see if that fixes your issue

When I am using Sandbox addon after saving a game, I cannot switch to other player!

Don't save and reload a game using that addon, it causes issues that we can't fix

Jun 24 2016 Anchor
UAfan wrote:

Yup. 100% armor removal is UTTERLY too much. Should be fixed in the next patch I hope as well.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

I has been noted and will be changed.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

Another bug report.

Space Marines - though it could probably apply to all of the races.

I loaded up a map and built a base as normal. My temple chapel baracks thing was placed on high ground, next to low ground. The spawn move point was set to the low ground. Somewhere along the game, I noticed that my baracs was producing units that would just jump from high ground to low ground and head straight for the spawn move point instead of taking the longer downhill path.

The baracks was placed on high ground, at the very edge where it connected to low ground (but units could not directly descend from that location). The baracks was making the units spawn directly on low ground while it was on high ground.

End of bug report.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor
Necronguy wrote:

I has been noted and will be changed.

Thanks mate! Also someone reported that once you build Capitol Imperialis the next ones are free and don't cost resources...

Catz_Rule
Catz_Rule Uhhh....
Jun 24 2016 Anchor

Well, basically playing Space Marines. My titans (Warhound and Reaver) have some crazy melee/stomp damage to ALL units, ie friendly fire too. My chapter master, fully upgraded almost died in 2 seconds of its movement. My reaver titan stepped through my own nuclear center like it was cheese. Also, i tested putting the titan on stand ground, and made my units 'walk into it', they instantly lost morale and started dying.
SM Nuclear centre costs -750 req for the first build, and its actually given to you when you click on build. The next build costs normal i think.
As Space marines, in tier 5 with emperors armory, nuclear center and Titan bay. My predator Executioner says i can't upgrade its main gun to executioner plasma cannon. maybe because i built an extra stronghold (which is in tier 1) for the sake of power gens?

--

Ummm....

Jun 24 2016 Anchor
Catz_Rule wrote:

Well, basically playing Space Marines. My titans (Warhound and Reaver) have some crazy melee/stomp damage to ALL units, ie friendly fire too. My chapter master, fully upgraded almost died in 2 seconds of its movement. My reaver titan stepped through my own nuclear center like it was cheese. Also, i tested putting the titan on stand ground, and made my units 'walk into it', they instantly lost morale and started dying.
SM Nuclear centre costs -750 req for the first build, and its actually given to you when you click on build. The next build costs normal i think.
As Space marines, in tier 5 with emperors armory, nuclear center and Titan bay. My predator Executioner says i can't upgrade its main gun to executioner plasma cannon. maybe because i built an extra stronghold (which is in tier 1) for the sake of power gens?

Yes titan stomping is a bit out of hand, at the moment, and the nuclear center issue you had is not a bug, price decreases for every generator you build, to the point of reaching a negative.

Also wanted to mention that Angron took 10 minutes to build while all the commanders had researched the production boost(daemon prince 50%, herald of tzeentch 50%, Hellspawn 50%, greater daemon prince 50%) and i was also perma sacrifcing 3 diferent units at once, to supposedly speed up its production, the bar didnt flinch at all. Feels like none of this affect Angron whatsoever.

Also, is there a possiblity for the the extra reinforcement skill of the transports, to also add 2 weapon upgrade choices? As of now it is really hard to find a squad worthy of using this on, mostly used on squads that have heavy bolter as a base weapon, or even builder squads.

--

Jun 24 2016 Anchor
Jyhor52 wrote:
Catz_Rule wrote:

Yes titan stomping is a bit out of hand, at the moment, and the nuclear center issue you had is not a bug, price decreases for every generator you build, to the point of reaching a negative.

So are you telling me that building nuclear weapon centres gives resources instead of taking them away? Watafak.

Jun 24 2016 Anchor

Also wanted to mention that Angron took 10 minutes to build while all the commanders had researched the production boost(daemon prince 50%, herald of tzeentch 50%, Hellspawn 50%, greater daemon prince 50%) and i was also perma sacrifcing 3 diferent units at once, to supposedly speed up its production, the bar didnt flinch at all. Feels like none of this affect Angron whatsoever.

Fairly certain it's intentional for Godlike units like Angron. He should always have his wait time so long. The production boosts apply to regular units.

Catz_Rule
Catz_Rule Uhhh....
Jun 24 2016 Anchor

Well, I'd assume it would reduce until it reaches zero, NOT negatives. That seems abnormal to me so i reported it :)

--

Ummm....

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.