Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Bug Report - 1.73 (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Bug Report - 1.73) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3
Mar 31 2014 Anchor

Please state all possible or definite bugs that needs to be fixed in the next version, 1.74.

This thread relates to version 1.73, the Grand Release FULL VERSION only. All later versions will be posted on other threads.

Please read the FAQ before posting.

Also if you at all combined any older versions of UA mod with 1.73, that is a no - no. Please reinstall with version 1.73 as only mod version to report bugs with.

Mar 31 2014 Anchor

Dark Eldar wracks are Pitch black Haemonculuses

Mar 31 2014 Anchor

So, it seems whenever I start a skirmish/multiplayer game with Hard Core enabled I get a SCAR Error :<

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Mine failed to activate.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

My Install had corrupted files and would halt the install. I have downloaded from both Mega and Filesmelt and tied to use torrent but got errors when starting the download. First install from Filesmelt download got to 16 percent and then encountered corrupted files. Second install from Mega download got to 17 percent then halted and exited install.

aundrekaneshiro
aundrekaneshiro Destoryer Of Worlds
Apr 1 2014 Anchor

i recieved fatal ai execution paused error 20mins into a ffa 5 man match with eldar sms tau and tyranids and the game mode heros was active with game timer and anhilate

--

GACKT

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

-rule:crazy insane don't work for every structure like: heavy termo plasma generator, aeonic energy research.
-I can't see Phantom Titan in army painter.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I've installed UA 1.73 and all the races mods, but when i go to the mod manager i can't see any option to enable UA New Races, has that option been removed?

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

In a singleplayer match on an 8p map I had an error where the UI went completely blank except for text, all the buttons disappeared and couldn't be clicked, mouse and keyboard shortcuts still worked but where the UI was previously became the colour of the FoW, I'm new to this reporting stuff so if this is the wrong method of reporting or is unhelpfull please tell me

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I took Soulstorm 1.2 and installed the inquisition daemonhunt, tyranids and daemons mods. Then I installed 1.73. So I guess it's right, but the game right now is almost a disaster: every match I do crashes at a certain point ( I've never finished one) and the graphics engine has this strange problem: it's like it lags and freezes the visuals (but the game continues and the music doesn't stop, nor the sound fx), with alt tab exiting and entering back again it is solved, but this freeze happens several times :\

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

When the Apothecary is selected, the window icon in the taskbar is nothing more than a blank purple screen. This only occurs when the Apothecary is selected.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Me and my friends receive Sync (or something) errors when using the Hardcore and Assassination win conditions in LAN and in skirmish.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

No selection races demons and hunters

The map "Test" game crash

No selection races demons and hunters - forget

The map "Test" game crash

Edited by: Cute_Blackness

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I was told Daemons and Daemons hunters will be in 1.74 when we get new races added tot he mod again.

aundrekaneshiro
Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I have played several matches lasting from 20 to 40minutes all matches never completed one after 20mins with heros on had a fatal ai error the remaining 3 all crash to desktop, my hopes for 1.73s stability over previous versions is beginning to waver some, i really do hope its something im doing wrong and not the mod

--

GACKT

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

@Crash to desktops, ai errors, and freezes:
Alright guys, so here is the situation. It has come to my attention with proof provided, that there are actually some things we did miss throughout the past year. :| Regarding this, I do apologize for every such circumstance and all of this will be fixed in the future by via patch or well... we'll see.

I guess we did not have a lot of beta testers. We recruited two and more, but they eventually took off with the mod and we never heard feedback from them again, so anyways... we could not get enough testers to spot on every bug and we do very much apologize. Especially when most reports are... not that good. So it is unfortunate you all are seeing this now even after my and some team members CONSTANT double check of the mod. Some things do slip as we are human, dang it human beings...

Anyways, keep posting feedback, these crash to desktops and fatal ai errors will be looked at and we will spot the source.

And to answer some questions:

Someone wrote: Dark Eldar wracks are Pitch black Haemonculuses

Intentional look. Black with FX texture was required because of the lack of texturers.

Someone wrote: -I can't see Phantom Titan in army painter.

Intentional because if the unit is put in army painter, all you'll see is its legs because of the scale of the model. Very unfortunate bug.

Someone wrote: I've installed UA 1.73 and all the races mods, but when i go to the mod manager i can't see any option to enable UA New Races, has that option been removed?

Precisely, you do not need New Races expansions anymore. :) All new races will be provided in the core mod and it narrows down complication. Also we hope to make the campaign like this. :)

Someone wrote: The map "Test" game crash

Pardon? What test map?

Yes as for the Daemonhunters and Daemons, they will be in version 1.74. We hope to start 1.74, or at least the patch after our deserved break. :)

FAQ updated!

Apr 1 2014 Anchor
Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Same as above, getting Fatal Scar errors with any game that has Hardcore on.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I don't know if it is a bug or just a new feature, but when playing as Chaos, selecting a god to worship in the beginning doesn't seem to have an effect on unit choices, as all daemons are available to build, as well as special units like Plague Marines.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

I have the problem with launching the mod. When i select it the mods loads for a while and then i get thrown back into the core game with a message: "Failed to activate requested game!". have no idea what is causing it as i got the tyrranid 0.52b2, Daemon mod 1.5 and the newest apocalypse mod. (and yes i've uninstalled all previous versions), know any fix to this or what's causing it?

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

-Cannot find Necron "Rise of the Machines" Tier IV upgrade.
-Cannot find Dark Eldar Grotesques.

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Someone wrote: -Cannot find Necron "Rise of the Machines" Tier IV upgrade.

Within the abilities section right by the Monolith addons.

@Jude1313: Worshipping provides bonuses to nearby squads when in combat or not.

Someone wrote: I have the problem with launching the mod. When i select it the mods loads for a while and then i get thrown back into the core game with a message: "Failed to activate requested game!". have no idea what is causing it as i got the tyrranid 0.52b2, Daemon mod 1.5 and the newest apocalypse mod. (and yes i've uninstalled all previous versions), know any fix to this or what's causing it?

Not a bug report, very similar to others posted here. Please visit the Technical Support section of Feedback forum. I cannot help you.

grotesques were forgotten to be put ingame...

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

^Oh... will they be added in a patch?

Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Sorry for my lack if ability to find things but where can I find this technical support section? I can't seem to find it

Ok got the mod to run now, it was a problem with the previous installer that didn't deleate all the files so I had to remove them manualy

Edited by: half-life_fan

aundrekaneshiro
Apr 1 2014 Anchor

Imperium races EMP nuke needs to be NERFED!! nukes in general come back waay to fast, and it DISABLES EVERYTHING infantry vehicles turrets structures everything, the npc likes to nuke the human player 24/7 so while in a ffa gaymarines keep emping my base 24/7 and im dead because i cant fight off chaos because EVERYTHING IS FUCKIN DISABLED that nuke needs a huge nerf. Other than my small rant on the emp the mod is great LOL

Edited by: aundrekaneshiro

--

GACKT

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.