Imagine the largest Warhammer40k scale battles topped with balance for all races. Can you imagine your enemies being nuked by your own superweapon, or steamrolling them with many titans fighting other titans with complete balance? Then this is your mod.
A very fun and Apocalyptic type mini mod consisting the Apocalypse creator's best SCAR work EVAR. Created by the Cylarne with no help from anyone but Corsix's Mod Studio, the Zombie Apocalypse for Dawn of War is 100% possible and finished. Do you want to just spend some time killing zombies? Do you want to just get in there and avoid getting bitten without turning to zombie brains? Well here you go! Zombie Apocalypse 0.51, try it today! How to install: Extract all files to your Dawn of War directory, open the mod in Game Manager, play Zombie Apocalypse. Notes: We are attempting to find/create an actual looking zombie for this mini mod. This is also not multiplayer yet as the scar added to the mod causes lots of sync errors. It does not require the Apocalypse mods, this is separate and an addon to this great mod. Have fun.
Patch contents from 0.51 to 0.6:
- Fixed Chaos and Imperial Guard crash to desktops.
- Made the entire gameplay a lot more enjoyable by tweaking the Zombie Apocalypse wincondition.
- Renamed that 8 player dedicated Zombie Apocalypse map to "Zombie Apocalypse (8)".
- Increased damage of Guardsman weapon damage.
- Increased weapon ranges for Necron Gauss Flayer weapons.