This total transformation mod aims to bring to life an anarchist utopia after apocalyptic times. It takes place in eastern part of former Canada and United-States. The game will be a bilingual (french & english) single player non-linear RPG. It can be called a positive post-apocalyptic game or a radical camping simulator.
The world has been challenged by the Sum of all heavily anticipated catastrophies (environmental, human and tecnological). The humans survived them and organised themselves according to a mix of anarchistic, aboriginal, technological and nomadic ways of living, embrasing anarchy ideas and goals (anti-domination, direct democracy, freedom and autonomy), creating federated communities. In game, "The Sum" refer simultaneously to the sums of all catastrophies, the name of a new currency and mispellings of the words "son" and "sun". The Sum (Nous Aurons) is an art project created by the french canadian artist Hugo Nadeau (www.hugonadeau.com).
- Non-linear RPG (exploration based).
- 25 cities and hundreds of locations to visit.
- New interface (called GPSP) and new mascot : the Smiley.
- Endless endings, false & fatal endings and you can finish the game anywhere.
- Campfire, cooler, flashlight, headlight, solar backpack, flares, cart, bike, solar oven, batteries, GPS device, teleport devices (eVAC), fishing, gas mask, torch, tent, ultrasonic device, radio, electronic lockpicks.
- Hunger, cooked meat/veggies, boiled water.
- Portable electricity monitored for a variety of uses.
- Random objects and resources.
- A way to gather water, brew coffee, tea and kombucha.
- Plenty of books to burn
- New skills : Survival, Travel, Reading & Search.
- New weapons : Atlatl, Crossbow, Slingshot, Blowgun, Gaz grenade, etc.
- Original soundtrack and ambient sounds (2 creators on it!).
- Environment dangers (air / water / soil pollution, radiation, floods and forestfires) with automatic warnings.
- New AI system and in-game "Achievement" system.
- Thieves that are not satisfied until you give away ALL YOUR STUFF.
- XP gained automatically over time. Bonus XP if you travel with many people.
Here is the status of the game production at the moment. It is a kind of todo list at the same time. It contains all my plans regarding the creation of future updates of this mod. At the light of my intentions here, feel free to give me any comments on what is coming or any suggestions on what you would like to see in this mod!
At noon today, the 1st official version of The Sum / Nous Aurons is finally released! The file is not much heavier than the demo version, but the game...
Fallout Tactics mod The Sum (Nous Aurons) credits. If you are a Fallout Tactics modder, there is a good chance you did something for this mod at a moment...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
For some of you that downloaded the first V3 download file, there was a minor bug in it causing the game to not start properly (black screen after choosing...
SPR, TIL and ZAR AutoConverter for Fallout Tactics By Hugo Nadeau (www.hugonadeau.com) This tool simply uses spr2gif, til2gif and zar2gif from Odin (included...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.