TNM is a huge singleplayer mod for Deus Ex based on the gaming community, finally released after 7 years of development.
The final patch for TNM, version 1.0.4 contains over approximately 30 bug fixes over the 1.0.3 version and more than 500 fixes since the first release! With this patch we finally feel that TNM has the high gloss polish it deserves. This patch is compatible with every previous version of TNM, so no need to download any other patches, just fire this one up and you're good to go!
The final patch for TNM, version 1.0.4 contains over approximately 30 bug fixes over the 1.0.3 version and more than 500 fixes since the first release! With this patch we finally feel that TNM has the high gloss polish it deserves.
This patch is compatible with every previous version of TNM, so no need to download any other patches, just fire this one up and you're good to go!
WARNING: This change log DOES contain spoilers.
- Fixed the crash after completing the DXI command prompt puzzle that we'd inadvertently introduced in 1.0.3.
- Replaced SD_Escaped with QC_MAIN_SaveSD in tnmMission20and22.uc, to prevent weirdness if the player escorts SD to the exit but leaves before talking to him.
- Deleted some accidentally duplicated Goat worshippers in the Goat City patio that were causing the destruction of the piano - uh, it's complicated.
- Fixed PDX players getting a goal update from WorldCorp upon entering post-DXI Goat City if they'd previously killed or knocked out ZeroPresence.
- Added a flag check to the datascreen in ZP's office so you won't get the goal update unless you already have the goal to find him.
- Fixed a flag trigger in the Weapon Shop post-DXI that was auto-deleted upon leaving the shop.
- Synced Angry Andreus's alliance settings with the rest of Raving's attack party.
- Added Trestkon's locker (including goal update and skill award) to day 2 and made everything in there persistent so it no longer matters if you grab it on day 1 or day 2. Note that you still can't add new stuff to the locker and expect it to carry over! This only counts the items that are in the locker to begin with.
- Replaced the boardguests in Downtown and Corporate with boardguest generators so you will never again run out of target practice!
- Made the PHAT-Rifle deal a little "shot" damage with each hit so enemies notice that you're shooting them.
- Added DDL's missing import code for the polystyrene chips; they should now appear properly when you destroy certain boxes.
- Fixed the keypad code info you get from DT not being added to your datavault.
- Added a flag check to skip Slicer's denouement scene if you picked the Ryan ending.
- Implemented pawns drowning in vacuums specifically for the space station.
- Fixed Ricemanu still being able to open the ABI gate for you even if he's dead.
- Fixed an exploit that let you avoid the chopper crash damage if you skipped the intro cutscene to ABI.
- Made the mission script set NVSHackerPet_Unconscious to false when it spawns A2 in ABI, so he can talk.
- Clearly it was not a good idea to filter for difficulty on the group of guards who are standing RIGHT in front of the camera start position in the ABI intro. Now filtering the elites further back instead.
- Fixed Wolfy not talking to you again if you fail to bring him the poster from DXE, rendering the mission uncompletable.
- Fixed Thomas Good being hostile in the NSC mission - now you can actually get his subsequent lines, if you're careful.
- Made Thomas Good sit in a more accessible chair after his overheard, so he can find his way now.
- Fixed the N00Bz mission goal not getting closed if you get it and then leave Downtown without completing it.
- Fixed the two Firewalls in PDX not going hostile when everybody else does.
- Changed the way the PDX kill counting works so it's way less lenient.
- Rebalanced the WC sublevel to be slightly easier on day 2 and significantly easier on day 1.
- Named the four conversing businessmen in the Partyzone after some of the more prominent TNM forum users.
- Moved the crates out of the way of the DX3 concept art in the post-DXI version of the Corporate district.
- Added another invisible wall of player blockers to prevent a remaining getting-stuck point in the ATC.
- Fixed the falling beam in Sol's post-DXI not killing you if it hits you, and the secondary smaller beam being frobbable.
- Removed Nineball and Athanatos from the voodoo shop post-DXI, since they have no conversations anyway.
- Made the DXI elevator crush on encroach so you can't get stuck if you jump off and stand under the descending elevator.
- Fixed an inaccurate loading screen hint about coffee.