after we have made something like a short summer break in July, we are now back with some news again. This time it is not about Pegasus Chronicles, but about the good old Stargate - Empire at War ;) .
Baal and Colonel Steven Caldwell have finally released their Patch 1.3. You can find it in the download area here on ModDB and on our German homepage:
So if you still have installed the old Final 1.2, install this new patch!
For changes in detail please read the changelog. If you have questions or suggestion, use the offical topic in our German forum please:
So you don't have to download all old versions and patches again, we have created two new full versions including all old patches and the latest patch 1.3. You can find them also in the download area and our German homepage:
German version on homepage
English version on homepage
The old downloads stay active, but you don't need them anymore!
Mods for the Mod
And now it's up to YOU, cause we start our brand new campaign "Mods for the Mod" now!
This means, you can send us your modification and we will release it officially!
You only need to meet the following requirements to get a chance for a release:
1. Big/wide-ranging changes (so not only Asgard beams for all BC-304s^^)
2. Mod needs to be for the new Final 1.3 and not for older versions
3. Detailed changelog (write as detailed as possible, what you have changed)
4. The mod NEEDS to be in English, but can additionally be in German (if you have problems with the translation, ask in the forums or comments for help ;) )
5. The download package may only contain the new and changed files and not again our complete mod
6. The mod needs to be tested carefully
7. You are responsible for the support in an own topic on our German homepage or here on ModDB
You meet all requirements? Then send us a download link of your mod to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a look at it. :)
One last thing, this is not first in time, first in line! So take the time to make it perfect instead of sending it too early.
We are looking forward to your work!!
At this point special thanks go to Christ, who gave us the idea for this campaign.
Erverybody who wants to play already a great mod for the Final 1.3 should download his mod either from ModDB or from our German homepage:
The mod is for all languages. Please read the description for a detailed changelog and install instructions. If you have questions or suggestions, please visit his official topic on our German homepage:
Have a lot of fun with the new version and the mod and we see us next months again!