Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles is a total conversion for the fantastic game Star Wars - Empire at War: Forces of corruption. This total conversion will replace every single Star Wars asset of the original game with Stargate assets. This includes units, buildings, icons, sounds, videos and so much more. Pegasus Chronicles offers 3 playable races, the Ta'uri (alliance between Earth and the Asgard), Anubis (a mighty systemlord) and the Wraith. Beside these 3 playable races, you will meet many non-playable ones like the Replicators, the Asurans, the systemlord alliance, the Aschen, the Ori and many more. Each faction will have several space and land units, well known from the series or completely new ones. Contrary to our first full version for the normal Empire at War, the next release will offer finished GC maps, in which you can play through the known Stargate storylines and experience a lot of never seen missions and adventures.
IMPORTANT: This patch is available as an update for the launcher. Do ONLY install this, if you can't get the launcher to work. This the Patch 1.1.0 for Stargate EaW - Pegasus Chronicles [Manual Installation]
IMPORTANT: This patch is available as an update for the launcher. Do ONLY install this, if you can't get the launcher to work.
This the Patch 1.1.0 for Stargate EaW - Pegasus Chronicles [Manual Installation]
How to install:
1. Open your SGTPCLauncher.exe and hit on the update button. The patch should be installed automatically.
2. Only, and only, if you can't get your launcher to work or to download the file continue with step 3.
3. Click on the exe file to unpack all contained files to this directory ...\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\Stargate.
4. You're done. Play the mod!
This patch fixes the Tauri AI causing a crash and several minor bugs that where reported.
It also fixes the bug with the O'Neill time dilation field ability and adds three new maps for Space Skimish.
Furthermore, a new SSG dial up system has been added and a newship as well: The Pegasus Cyborg ship from The Daedalus Variantions.
- 7 new racers and several new props for the Space Race map
- Sol: overworked rig for hangar light
- Pegasus Cyborg mothership and fighter added
- New F302 fighter model
- New Wraith Dart model
- Wraith Destroyer: added alphalayer to tech texture
- Some icons improved: ESF SOL, Goauld Jamming Satellite
- New icon for the Supergate variants (Milkyway and Pegasus galaxy) and the Pegasus Cyborg ship
- P_Death_Explosion_XX removed smoke from deathclones (all variants)
- Aschen_Particle_Fighter_Engine.ALO added
- Ancient_Projectile_Satellite_Laser.ALO modified for more "OOOMPH"
- Replicator_Projectile_Laser.ALO added (for the cruiser, currently supergate-unit only)
- Hangarlight blink effects for Sol
- T5 ships now better against starbases compared to lower-tech ships
- Space Race racers code added
- Increased the firepower and shields of the Aschen Battleship
- Aschen Cruiser and its ability balanced
- Completely revamped Supergate system, different Supergate versions (galaxies) now available from one base gate
- New text strings for UC variants
- Ancient Corvette now buildable for all factions in the Ancient Sensor - Created an MP variant of the corvette for tech 2
- The Goa'uld station turrets can now fire in a wider angle
- Changed the Superlaser ability of the Goauld version of the Ori Mothership. Target acquisition now available
- Changed the space layer of the Anubis Battlecruiser
- added the speech sounds for the Goa'uld hero Osiris
- Aris Boch Star Wars sounds (ability) removed
- Changed the ability of Herak (Skirmish). He now boasts a special version of the Ion-Shot ability
- The AI should build more New Hataks and Pyramid Ships and less Artillery Hataks now
- Pegasus Cyborg battleship added! Can now be built for Wraith players in every Pegasus Supergate
- New beam projectiles added to the Replicator Frigate
- Replicator Frigate rebalanced
- Balanced the Prometheus' missile ability
- Balanced the Tau'ri Traveller Frigate
- Balanced Thor
- Swapped the good/weak against text strings for the Beliskner and the Daniel Jackson class ships
- Mitchell not being buildable fixed
- Balanced the SOL
- Ranged_Target_Z_Adjust for the F-302 adjusted so they hit other fighters while chasing them
- The Tau'ri Traveller Frigate is now capturable by SG-1
- Iratus Battlecruiser: Star Wars sound is not being played anymore when the Shield Leech ability is activated
- Balanced the regeneration rate of Wraith satellites
- New Space Race scripts
- New script for self-destruct of Astro Gun asteroids
- Fixed the ONeill time dilation ability
- AI unit build list updated: The AI can now use every ship from the SSG, Ancient Sensor and Aschen Station
- AI construction build lists updated: It can now build the new SSGs
- New Map: Hebridan - The Loop of Kon Garat
- New Map: Wraith Homeworld - The Awakening of the Wraith
- New Map: P3Y-229 - Decision at the Supergate
- The Aschen Ruse: Fixed an issue where one of the resource mines didn't match with the asteroid
- Battle for Abydos: Moved starbases slightly so that Wraith players cannot use the Manta Artillery to fire from their station to their opponent
- General text improvements
- Spelling and grammar checked, planet descriptions rewritten
- New planet descriptions added: Hebridan, P3Y-229, Wraith Homeworld
- Changed ability name and ability description from Herak
- Some MISSINGS fixed