Movie Duels 2 - Released!
Star Wars Movie Duels 2 is finally released for the public and can be downloaded from Moddb. For the Windows and Mac user!
Windows - Moddb.com
If you are a Mac user you can find your copy here:
Mac - Moddb.com
Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 is a single player Jedi Academy: Total Conversion.
In this mod you will relive the most famous duels from star wars episode 1, 2, 3 and the era Rise Of The Empire.
- Choose the light side of the Jedi or the Dark side of the Sith and relive the increible fights from the movies.
- With 19 missions inspired by the films and a ton of bonus missions, Movie Duels one of the biggest Star Wars mod.
- Relive the epic battles from the movies with new Animations, Cinematics, Maps and Effects.
- Master the missions in all three dificult levels.
- A completely new Gameplay called "Challenge". Here you fight against the most famous characters from the Star Wars films in 15 stages. To proceed you must win.
* New Maps
* New Textures
* New Shaders
* New Visual Effects
* New Cinematics
* New Animations
* New Scripts
* New Menus
Note - Before you start the installation you must remove any other Modifications in your "LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\Game data\base" folder.
Critical bugs can occur if Movie Duels 2 is combined with other mods.
1. Start the install-file and follow the instuctions. Make sure the mod is installed in your: "LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\Game data" folder.
2. To Play you can either go to your start menu and chose movie duels from the list // Or you can go to your "Gamedata" folder and press the bat. file called: "Star Wars Movie Duels 2".
3. To uninstall go to start menu and press "Uninstall Star Wars Movie Duels 2" and follow the instuctions.
News In Version 2.0
- To make the missions in version 2.0 deeper and more fun to play I have tried to take "multiple endings" to a new level, now your chooses in the game will affect the outcome.
- Everyone who played the previous version 1.01 knows that it had a lot of bugs, "Too many NPCs", "Can't switch lightsaber style", "Menu Music starts over every time you get back the the main menu" are all fixed in version 2.0. Hopefully this will make the mod more enjoyable to play.
Except from the new look of the mod I have added a new restart mission-button which will be visible when you die.
- A completely new saber system where the characters are in focus. For the first time in Jedi Academy you will actually feel like controlling the characters.
- New menus makes it easy to choose which mission to play.
- Change the camera easy and fast from the ingame menu.
- Play through the missions with all the 30 available characters.
- And much, much more...
SP Misions in V2.0:
The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith
Rise Of The Empire
Error Message When Starting A Mission?
If you get an error window displayed which says: "NPC Load Parms: ran out of space before reading reborn_new.npc(make the npc files smaller)" when you try to run a mission, you have too many npc-files installed at same time.
To make it work you must remove all mods which conatin npc-files in your base-folder (if you don't know which one does, remove all) and try again.
This should make it work!
Everything has a beginning and everything has an end. So for a mod and so for Movie Duels 2.
More or less for one and a half year I have worked on this project which turned out to be my last one when it comes to modding. Of course there have been days when I just wanna leave the whole mod behind me and do other stuff but these thoughts have always been out rivaled by the satisfaction I got from creating something this big which obviously affects so many people all over the world.
And the feedback I got from the people who were first out testing it after the release last night, man I really got touched by your words, something I wasn't expecting.
At last I would like to thank everyone who has helped me through this journey and everyone who has kept the belive in this mod from beginning to end. Thanks You!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 9/10
And somewhat addictive.
This is one of those few serious major work. Let alone being the definitive mod for this game. Even more, it actually improves a lot of what the game originally provided.
Dec 3 2010 by X4VI3R