Main feature of SAS mod is to give a completely new look at SWAT 4 fixing, where possible, the main game bugs and introducing new adds. The SAS mod improves SWAT 4 gameplay looking at weapons, equipments and tactics of the real 22nd SAS Regiment. The improvalls of games concern:
- Revised AI of suspects and Teammates
- New Weapons and equipments (silenced guns, gas masks, helmet, googles, 3x Wedges etc)
- Revised weapons names (factory names), texturing (with real features and colors), sounds (with real one), descriptions (with proper one)
- Default game skins are now based on SAS model with specific models for blue and red one
- New score system revised on the SAS style (no more penalities for killing uncomplied suspects and more edits)
- No longer missing-guns bug. You are not forced to take up every weapon on floor and mission will auto finish once all tocs are done.
- New in-game commands based on SAS experiences (ie. X-ray Spotted) and sounds (voices)
- A new BS mode completely revised with more specifics equipments available for SAS (stunt grenades available and more specific equipments) and Suspects (like frag grenades availabile and more specific equipments)
- Fully realistic HUD with removal of magazine amounts and bullets remainings in each
- Removal of weapons and equipments not proper of the SAS (taser, pepperball, spray etc)
- more coming...
Every development concernig the mod is done looking at the best realistic improvement.
Due to any reasons we ignore the Mod's download link on moddb website is broken. We apologize for that and we contacted moddb staff to solve the problem.
In the meantime I remind you can use download mirrors from official mod's website. Please visit this link to get the mod:
Best regards, Franciswat & JokellerMod developers
Never come so close to relase date: following in next week.
New SAS Mod Wiki Website Opened at www.sas-mod.net46.net or www.sas-mod.tk or www.sas-mod.freegaming.org Those website will be a sorf of guide for all...
Before the gameplay video which will arrive soon, here there is a list of the main changes made in the SAS Mod.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.