Approximately one year has passed since the Marked One's story. You are the military Lieutenant Priboi Slipchenko, and you were sent into the Zone... There was a secret organization, called UHSF, and they were responsible for the incident. They had a base at Dead City but the mercenaries wiped them out in the late 80's. The organization fell apart, and the last living members disappeared until today. Somehow this story is connected to the Marked One's story, and you'll eventually find out how. Over 20 important classified documents were hidden in the zone and you will need to find them to complete the puzzle. You will need to be "Sherlock Holmes" and dig deeper in the zone then you have ever done before. This is a re-release of the popular Priboi Story modification released in later January
Priboi Story 1.1 Update for the World Wide English S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SHOC 1.0004 Patch!
Priboi Story 1.1 LATEST UPDATE (2008.08.30) for 1.0004 patch
- We noticed that the light fix was left out, so we added it back.
- Also noticed that an other npc uses Kruglovs name too, and
well, we should have only 1 kruglov in game. :) We fixed that.
- Also noticed that quest documents can be dropped, but its not okay. Fixed that too.
- There was a typo in a document, so we fixed the codes, now you will be able to open the radar codedoor.
- Bes's quest was bugged, we fixed it.
- Commander decided to visit agroprom, fixed
- If you pick up a task document, it will go to your pda, and disappear
from your inventory. You will find it in Encyclopedia "Top Secret
- If you pick up a document that is not target of your task, it will
only go to your Encyclopedia and disappear from your inventory, if you
get that task
- Only task target documents will disappear. The Sids
letters, and brown suitcase is not mission item, it will stay in your
- Encyclopedia missing entries (ammos) were fixed
- Other small unnoticable fixes :)
- Colonel Petrenko is now immortal, like the Arena Manager, it was needed to keep him alive from instant bar attacks
- Rare army warehouse bug fixed with smart terrains
- Icons of mp5k and mp5 were fixed
- Saiga12c strap position fixed (thx to Kanyhalos)
- Traders were fixed (they buy artefacts, but they wont sell them, and they wont buy antidote, only sell)
- Widescreen support for inventory, trading windows by Nandersen & ZRP (full readme included)
- Weather fixed at underground labs, no more rain :)
Update the already installed Priboi Story 1.1 gamedata with these files.
New game start is needed for all fixes to to take effect.