Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, new exciting areas to explore, access new weapons and a brave new world to explore. Whatever you do, you'll be sure to find something new and interesting in nearly every corner of Vvardenfell.
Here's a small preview of what you'll get in 2.2! Let me know what you think and if there's anything else I should do/fix. I hope you'll like the changes and the mod so far. Until next time!
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Mar 27th, 2013
* Rebalanced the lengths' (again) of the spears. The reach of the spears should differ depending on the length of the spear (in-game mesh size), something which I didn't take into account the last time.
* Golam Urellas's and Fairne's shacks' had the wrong script attached to the doors, making it impossible to enter either of them.
* The door Chun-Ook (The big ship in Ebonheart) had the wrong teleport marker (took you to the ashlands).
* Changed "Jhamondile Dremon's home" to "Jhamondile Dremon's House", also fixed some floaters inside.
* Somehow I managed to remove the travel-markers for the Slave Market in Suran, all fixed now.
* Jhamondile Dremon, a imperial In Caldera were incorrectly set as a trader.
* The Black Goblet in Suran had the wrong script attached to the doors.
* Tarvyn Faren, a dumner at Vivec Entrance had duplicate records.
* Corrected a missplaced door on top of Lighthouse in Ebonheart.
* Removed Skooma bottles and Nordic Mead from Shenk's Shovel.
* Fixed a floating doorframe in Shenk's Shovel.
* Added ownership to all lanterns in Caldera.
* Some minor adjustments to Vivec Entrance.
* Fixed a few floaters.
* Better sorting for some misc items. Example: Wooden items have "Wooden" prefix, "Wooden Bowl", Silverware items have "Silverware" prefix, "Silverware Knife" etc.
* A major overhaul for Ebonheart. The inner courtyard have been redesign along with better visuals for the main plaza.
* One centurion spider used the wrong blood texture - "Red", instead of "Gold". Also removed its soul value.
* Adjusted a travel-marker in Murberius Harmevus's House that sometimes leave the player stuck.
* "Draugr" and "draugr_co_3" didnt have the proper spells and immunities.
* Junal-Lei in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Angoril in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Madres Navur in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* "Bound_Helmet" changed to "Bound Helmet"
* Some small landscape fixes.
* Guild chests have less potions (cheap ones removed). Also removed the arrows/bolts from the Fighter Guild's Supply Cheast, replaced them with something more apporopriate.
* A major damage overhaul for one/two-handed axes and swords. Blunt weapons are up next (Spears/Halberds/Arrows/Bolts/Bows have already been "fixed" in 2.0).
* Some changes to artifacts and magic items. Here's a few examples:
- Aryon's Dominator & Aryon's Helper, greatly reduced the duration of the enchantments and cut the charges to half but raised the money-value.
- Amulet of Shadows value from 750 to 6750, also reduced the charmelon effect from 80 to 50 and the duration from 60 seconds to 30.
- Murdrum Ring value from 50 to 1250. Reduced the invisibility duration from 30 seconds to 10.
- Gothren's Cephalopod Helm value from 50 to 3750.
- Robe of St Roris value from 40 to 2800
- 6th House Amulet value from 2000 to 350
* Some skills are now a bit harder to raise
- Athletics: In vanilla MW you level up too fast just running around. Not a huge tweak but at least enough to make it balanced.
- Long Blade, Short Blade, Blunt, Spear & Marksman: A slight nerf in progression rate.
* Raised the value for Guar, Alit, Kagouti, Netch skin/leather.
* Reduced the value and AR for Dark Brotherhood Armor.
* Reduced the cost for enchanting.
And a lot of other stealth fixes ;)