IMPORTANT! You need to have the Morrowind Rebirth 2.0 package found on this site for this patch to work. If you already have Morrowind Rebirth 2.0, remove the old esp (Morrowind Rebirth 2.0) and replace it with the new one included in this package (Morrowind Rebirth 2.01).
* Added ownership to plants/harvest (near farms) across the Ascardian Isles.
* Added the missing "Camp Fire" icon.
* Fixed 2 floating lanterns in Seyda Neen (Renell's Shack, Elomie's Shop).
* Fixed a typo in the note put on the door to Gorvas Vules's Tower, from "of limits" to "off limits".
* Fixed a pathgrid error in "Eartly Delights", Suran. Also fixed some floaters in this cell.
* Fixed 2 doors in Suran that would teleport you to the "Ashlands".
* Fixed a floating "Dwemer Tower" just outside the entrence of "Arkngthand".
* Fixed a few issues in the leveled-lists.
* Removed the "Dwemer Lantern", introduced by this mod.
* Removed some paintings that could be found at "Bernadette's Imports".
* Removed the fence near the "Bandit", close to Seyda Neen. Causes him to get stuck.
* Gave Kunthar, Pelagiad, a Fur Cuirass. Seemed strange that he'd run around half-naked.
* Lowered the amount of gold for Geel-Lah, Suran, from 500 to 250.
* Moved a tree that were clipping with Wadarg's Shack, Seyda Neen.
* Put new Imperial armors/weapons into leveled-lists.
* Changed the name of "Daedric Realm" to "Deadlands".
* Various landscape additions, improvements and fixes.
* "Dread Curse" will no longer "Damage Attribute", but "Drain Attribute". "Dread Curse" will still be
stronger than "Grave Curse" (which also drains attributes), draining 10 points for 60 seconds. While
"Grave Curse" drain 5 points for 60 seconds. This will also remove the annoying "permanent"strength/
endurance drain caused by "Greater Bonewalkers". While this may be a matter of personal preference I
belive the 60 second cooldown is a bit more fair.
* Much higher cost for bound weapon/armor-spells.
* Fixed an enchantment error with the "Crosier of St. Llothis". In vanilla game this weapon's enchantment would hurt the player instead of the enemy.
* Indaren Ancestral Tomb is occupied by Daedra, but should be occupied by undead according to a note found on the dead body of Tyronius, (sc_Tyronius).
* Fixed a few chests that had 0 locks, thus making them impossible to open.
* Changed the name of "Long bow" to "Longbow".
* Removed "Resist Magica 50 %" and "Resist Paralysis" from "Plague Bear" and "Plague Wolf".
* Removed "Weakness to Fire 50 %" from "Snow Bear" and "Snow Wolf". Replaced it with "Resist Frost 75 %.
* Some significant changes to Atronachs.
- Storm Atronach's will use "Skeleton" blood textures instead of "Red" blood textures.
- Fire and Frost Atronach's will now use Fire/Frost Shields, just as the Storm Atronach's uses "Shock Shield".
- Removed "Reflect 20" from all Atronachs'.
* Removed ingredients from summoned "Greater Bonewalker", "Grizzly Bear", "Wolf" and "Dremora".
* "Riekling Raiders" & "Tusked Bristlebacks" are no longer immune to Paralysis.
* "Riekling Raiders" now have the combined immunities and damage from the "Tusked Bristlebacks" and "Rieklings".
* Made some changes to regular creatures, diseased and blighted ones.
- Diseased: Same stats as regular creatures, but are still annoying due to thier disease.
- Blighted: Double damage as regular creatures, plus double health bonus.
* "Bonewolf" and "Bonewolf Summon" had diffrent stats.
* Skeleton Archers will carry 30 arrows instead of 60.
* Kwama Warriors now use thier ability: "Kwama Poison".
* Alit's now use their ability "Alit Bite".
* 50 % higher chance to catch a disease by diseased creatures.
* 25 % harder to pick locks instead of 20 % as in previous versions of Rebirth.
* You can now get up to 100 AC when having the skill "unarmored" maxed, instead of just 65 in vanilla.
* Raised the bounty for attacking people from 200, to 250.
* Increased the speed of thrown weapons and projectiles by 50 %.
* 20% less chance to be knocked down during fights.
* Increased the amount of damage you take while suffocating from 3 to 5 damage each second.
* Arrows and throwing weapons will travel faster, thus making them harder to dodge.
* New Textures for the Adamantium Shields, texture work by "papill6n" (vanilla shield to the left, improved mesh in the middle and new texture to the right.
* Changed the "Damage Attribute, Agility" in the Orc's Power "Bloodlust" to "Drain Attribute, Speed".
Report them here: Moddb.com