* Ten-Tongues Weerhat (Mournhold) will no longer sell "exquisite_shirt_01_rasha", which was a quest item.
* You will now be able to talk to the Ash Vampires (as intended by Beth) before you face them in battle.
* Her Hand's Shield had diffrent AR value than the rest of the set, corrected.
* Royal Guard boots and greaves had diffrent AR value than the rest of the set, corrected.
* Dwemer Coherer is no longer sold at Mebestiana Encke's shop.
* "Brallion's Exquisite Ring" value 40 > 240 to match the rest of the exquisite rings.
* Changed the name of "silver_staff_dawn_uniq". This staff's real name is Staff of the Silver Dawn, though it appears as Silver Staff in the game, corrected.
* Changed the name of "silver spear_uvenim". This staff's real name is Uvenim's Silver Spear, though it appears as Silver Spear in the game, corrected.
* In 'The Plan To Defeat Dagoth Ur' (bk_vivecs_plan), the line that reads "A mortal Kagrenac may then be destroyed by mundane means" should read Dagoth Ur instead of Kagrenac. Thanks to Lendrik for noticing this issue.
* A door in the Balmora Council Club were replaced by "in_hlaalu_door" instead of "rent_balmora_council_door".
* Fixed an enchantment error with the "Crosier of St. Llothis". In vanilla game this weapon's enchantment would hurt the player instead of the enemy.
* Indaren Ancestral Tomb is occupied by Daedra, but should be occupied by undead according to a note found on the dead body of Tyronius, (sc_Tyronius).
* Fixed a few chests that had 0 locks, thus making them impossible to open.
* Changed the name of "Long bow" to "Longbow".
* The "Chiding Cuirass" held no charge, so it was impossible to use the enchantment.
* Dorisa Darvel were supposed to have books about the Nerevarine, but she didn't.
* Dagoth Endus had no sounds associated to him.
* The Nord Leg had a missing enchantment.
* The "Five Fingers of Pain" spell used to "damage health". I've changed this to "drain health". Also raised the spellcost from 7 points to 20.
* Gondolier's Helm were marked as "medium armor". I don't know about you but since when did a straw-hat protect you from anything?
* goblin_shield_durgok_uni were incorrectly named "Goblin Shield", when it should have been "Durgok's Shield".
* Mornsu Omalor, a Dark Elf in the cave of Nammu carried 12 (!) bows, but only one arrow.
* Dolmesa Sarano, a Dark Elf in "Halit Mine" were incorrectly set as hostile.
* Zallit Assattadaishah, a Dark Elf at the Ghostgate should be an "Ashlander".
* Removed the smoke from Gorak Manor, there's no active fire inside.
* Removed several chimneys' in Pelagiad, some houses had no fireplaces.
* Changed the name of the small "Drum" to "Guarskin Drum" to fit with the other, larger drum.
* Some pieces of the Imperial Chain Armor set had the wrong AR value, fixed from 20 to 12.
* The Imperial Chain Armor Pauldrons had the wrong weight which made them count as "Heavy Armor".
* The Mace of Slurring didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Karpal's Friend didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Sword of Agustas didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Wind of Ahaz didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Removed Daedras' from "Kogoruhn" and replaced them with 6.th house encounters.
* Removed the shield from High Fane Ordinators, since they wield claymores.
* A few containers that should only hold clothes had gold in them.
* Steel Fire/Storm/Frost/Poison-sword used the wrong enchantments.
* Fixed over a 1000 items that had no "owner" or were floating.
* A stair in Ald-Ruhn, Guild of Mages were missplaced.
* The Adamantium Axe were misspelled as "Admantium".
* Large Dwemer Goblet were misspelled as "Dewmer".
* The Slavepods in Sadrith Mora wasn't locked.
* Added a shrine to Molag Mar, Temple.
* Moved a lamp at the Redoran Smith, Vivec. Sometimes the player would get stuck in it upon entry.
* Sorkvild the Raven's body will now persist, as he's the bearer of the Mask of Clavicus Vile
* Fixed a travel-marker in Sadrith Mora that leaves you stuck.
* Imperial Guards and Captains were refered as "Guard" and "Guard Captain". Corrected to Imperial Guard/Guard Captain.
* One centurion spider used the wrong blood texture - "Red", instead of "Gold". Also removed its soul value.
* Adjusted a travel-marker in Murberius Harmevus's House that sometimes leave the player stuck.
* "Draugr" and "draugr_co_3" didnt have the proper spells and immunities.
* Left/Right Glass Bracer changed to Glass Left/Right Bracer.
* Two potions of Paralyze were incorrectly named "Night Eye".
* Madres Navur in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* "Bound_Helmet" changed to "Bound Helmet".
* Removed "Resist Frost" from all guards.
* Junal-Lei in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Angoril in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Skeleton Archers now drop Bonemeal.
* "Arille" will now sell cheap restore health/fatigue potions, as described in his dialogue.
* Made the "Light Armor" a major skill for the "Barbarian" class. Most NPC's in this class uses "Netch Leather" or other light armors, thus the change.
* "Dolyn Rols", Vivec, St. Delyn Potter's Hall were set as "Trader Service" but didn't sell anything, now he does.
* Fixed several missplaced floor tiles in "Sethan Ancestral Tomb", thanks to "RE4PER" for first noticing this.
* Steel Shard/Spark/Viper/Flameslayer used the wrong mesh - "Nordic Claymore" instead of "Steel Claymore".
* Adjusted a travel marker inside "Dagon Fel, Onmi Hard-mouth's House". Player gets stuck in a basket.
* Iron Shard/Spark/Viper/Flameslayer used the wrong icon - "Steel Claymore" instead of "Iron Claymore".
* Iron Spear/Shard/Spark/Viper/Flameskewer used the wrong icon "Steel Spear" instead of "Iron Spear".
* "Iron Stormsword" used the wrong mesh and icon - "Silver Longsword" instead of "Iron Longsword".
* Adjusted a travel marker inside "Tervur Braven's shop, Vivec". Player gets stuck in the desk.
* "Ygfa", Pelagiad, Fort Pelagiad says she makes spells but there's no option to create spells.
* "llaals Ores, Tel Aruhn, Underground", was incorrectly set as "Miner" instead of "Slave".
* Iron Shard/Spark/Flamemace used the wrong Icon - "Steel Mace" instead of "Iron Mace".
* "Peacemaker", a silver staff, wasn't properly marked in the cs as a "Silver Weapon".
* "Redas War Axe" used the wrong mesh, "Steel Battle Axe" instead of "Steel War Axe".
* Dwemer Bracers/Pauldrons and Glass Bracers will now use the correct meshes.
* Iron Right Gauntlet and Iron Left Gauntlet had diffrent enchantment points.
* Imperial/Indoril/Templar Belts will now use the correct icon and mesh.
* Added a missing script, "bearheartscript\" to "BM_bearheart_UNIQUE".
* "Steel Throwing Knife" will now use the correct icon and mesh.
* Adjusted several spells so they doesn't auto-calculate.
* It will now snow in the "Thirsk Region", 10 % chance.
* Imperial Templar Pauldrons will now display properly.
* "Netch Leather Shield" will now use the correct icon.
* Corrected several typos in spells/weapons and armor.
* Marked "ownership" to all cell-doors in Vivec.
* Corrected several chests that had 0 lock.
* The dome at "Marandus", were floating.
* Gnisis, Barracks. Some beds were set to faction Legion, recruit. While others are set to spearman/trooper seemingly random. This made it hard for the player to determine if it were safe or not to use them.
* "Arrille" mention in the topic "popular potions/scrolls", a lot of stuff that he doesn't actually sell, now he does.
* "Red Colovian Fur Helm" will now have a unique icon and texture (red instead of yellow).
* "Iron Tanto" used the "Steel Tanto" mesh, adjusted so it uses "Iron Tanto" mesh.
* "Winged Twilight" now drops "Daedra Heart".
* Deleted extra space between "Frost" and "Atronach" from the following entries: "atronach_frost_bs", "atronach_frost_bs00", and "atronach_frost_dead".
* Included a fix from "Gez", correcting a bad animation loop (causing a horrible noise) for the "Hunger".
* Included fixed kf-meshes by "EJ-12", to restore rat attack sound and slaughterfish sounds.
* Some NPC's in "Hlormaren, Underground" were set as friendly, but they should be hostile.
* Corrected several flora topics that gave the player the wrong information.
* "Andilu Drothan", "Vivec Foreign Quarter", will no longer sell "Skooma".
* "Apprentice's Mortar & Pestle" had the wrong icon and mesh.
* "Heifnir", "Dagon Fel", will no longer sell "Moon-Sugar".
* The "Shalk" had the wrong "Scream" sound assigned to it.
* "Rerlas" scrib and rat didn't drop any ingredients.
* Activator "Sound_pipebreak" used the wrong script.
* Corrected some issues with creature level-lists.
* Another thousand (more or less) floaters fixed.
* "Gravetar" had the wrong mesh and icon.
* Fixed several issues in Helas Ancestral Tomb.
* Removed duplicated quest containers.
* "Nomeg Gwai" and "Molag Grunda" will no longer have a soul value. This change is based upon the following quote: "I have spoken to Molag Bal through his statue in the shrine at Bal Ur. He tells me that he does not have the cure for my vampirism, but he will get it for me if I do him a favor. His daughter, Molag Grunda, has been consorting with a Frost Atronach named Nomeg Gwai. If I can kill the two of them, returning their souls to a realm where Molag Bal may punish them, Molag Bal will give me the cure."
* Alfe Fyr, Beyte Fyr, Delte Fyr and Vistha-Kai are now marked as "essential". Previously you didn't get a warning for killing these NPC's, which could make the quest "Find a way to cure the dreaded Corprus disease" unsolvable.
* The front door to the temple in Suran used a Hlaalu style door instead of a Velothi style door (Thanks to "cml33" for the fix).
* "steel_cuirass" and "steel_cuirass_ancient" were missing their biped object(chest) female armor data "A_Steel_Cuir_Female.
* "bonemold_tshield_hrlb" used the wrong biped object;"towershield_bonemold" instead of "towershield_redoranm".
* Removed Orcish Tower Shield from Umbra's inventory; Umbra wields a two-handed sword.
* Fixed incorrect door sounds:
- Wooden Door Close 1 Fx \ trans \ drcreak_opn.wav -> Fx \ trans \ drcreak_cls.wav
- Wooden Door Open 1 Fx \ trans \ drcreak_cls.wav -> Fx \ trans \ drcreak_opn.wav
* Removed duplicated tower section and a corner post piece at the Wolverine Hall.
* Removed duplicate quest container (ahnassi_drink) from "Ahinipalit".
* "Ten Pace Boots" now render properly in third person.
* Removed ownership from Percius Mercius' chests so that you are no longer considered a "criminal" for chosing to accept your reward after finishing the quest "Kill Hard-Heart".
* Included a fix for the Chuzei Helm, which wasn't properly aligned on the z-axis, making it look wierd on the player and on npcs.
* NPCs "cattle_imp_f01" and "cattle_imp_m01" was set to race "Nord" instead of "Imperial".
* Removed barter and repair options from Dagoth Fervas.
* fabricant_summon, fight: "90" -> "50".
* Added missing guild chest in Caldera Mages Guild.
* "Rulfim gra-Ogdub", a prisoner in Buckmooth Legion fort had no clothes.
* "Sirollus Saccus" were supposed to provide training options, now he does.
* "Gulfim gra-Borbul" in Gorak Manor had no pants.
* "Shat gro-Shazog" & "Orbul gra-Lumob" had no weapons to fight with.
* "Holly Bush" will now respawn.
* "Horned Lily" will now respawn.
* "Gah julan" and "Teegla" are now wearing slave bracers.
* "Staada", a golden saint encounter were improperly set as a creature instead of daedra.
* Fixed an enchantment error with the Ring of Equity where the player wouldn't be able to take use of the rings powers.
* Included a fix that removes a texture seam from ex_velothi_temple_02.nif.
* Removed owership-flag from items in Sorkvild the Raven's Tower.
* Corrected a dialogue topic saying that: "The iron warhammer has a single head with a balancing spike to penetrate plate armor". This is incorrect. The iron warhammer has two heads.
* "Crazy Batou" is not longer "essential", as he's not related to any quests, and killing him does not have any negative consequences.
* Fixed incorrect water height in the following cells: Vivec, Telvanni Underworks and Vivec, St Delyn Underworks.
* Added missing Shrine of St. Rilms and Shrine of St. Llothis to the Temples in Suran, Molag Mar and Vos.
* Added an Orcish Battle Axe to Dur gro-Grambak's inventory (He had no weapon to defend himself with).
* Key to Worm Lord's Tomb was placed below ground level and thus inaccessible to the player.
* Ashumanu Eraishah, Suran Tradehouse, will no longer sell Moon Sugar and Skooma.
* Llaren Terano's corpse will now persist (carries "Ice Blade of the Monarch").
* Rols Ienith's corpse will now persist (carries "Rotheran propylon index").
* Crazy Batou's corpse will now persist (carries "Bloodworm Helm").
* Umbra's corpse will now persist (carries "Umbra Sword").
* Ajira will now sell potions of rising force, as described in her dialogue.
* Robe of the Lich enchantment was "cast on use" instead of "constant".
* Removed vampire script from Jeanciele Macile. He's not a vampire.
* Warlock's Ring now restore health (as described in lore).
* Removed the spell "Dagoth's Bosom" from Senise Thindo.
* Added missing enchantment to "Dart of Judgment".
* J'Ram-Dar should be a Khajiit, not an Argonian.
* Removed several missplaced "floating" barrels.
* Removed the spell "Ash Feast" from all NPCs.
* Fixed a couple of hundred floating objects.
* Added missing temple marker in Maar Gan.
* Rindral Dralor is now a shipmaster.
* Galyn Arvel is now a shipmaster.
* Fenas Madach is now a publican.
* Many creatures have been buffed, especially Daedras/Ash creatures, to make the game a greater challange for high level characters.
* All blighted creatures now have unique textures. This will make them easy to spot and avoid if necessary. Credit goes to ”PeterBitt”.
* Removed "Resist Magica 50 %" and "Resist Paralysis" from "Plague Bear" and "Plague Wolf".
* Removed "Weakness to Fire 50 %" from "Snow Bear" and "Snow Wolf". Replaced it with "Resist Frost 75 %.
* Some significant changes to Atronachs.
- Storm Atronach's will use "Skeleton" blood textures instead of "Red" blood textures.
- Fire and Frost Atronach's will now use Fire/Frost Shields, just as the Storm Atronach's uses "Shock Shield".
- Removed "Reflect 20" from all Atronachs'.
- Atronachs' now emit light.
* Removed ingredients/equipment from summoned creatures.
* Made some changes to regular creatures, diseased and blighted ones.
- Diseased: Same stats as regular creatures, but are still annoying due to thier disease.
- Blighted: Double damage as regular creatures, plus double health bonus.
* Skeleton Archers will carry 30 arrows instead of 60.
* Kwama Warriors now use thier ability: "Kwama Poison".
* Alit's now use their ability "Alit Bite".
* Elemental shields were supposed to deal damage to enemies that hit you in melee combat, now they do.
* Players minimum speed is now a bit higher at lvl 1. Also reduced the max-speed so the player can't run super-fast at higer levels.
* 50 % higher chance to catch a disease by diseased creatures.
* Increased the speed of thrown weapons and projectiles by 50 %.
* 20% less chance to be knocked down during fights.
* Increased the amount of damage you take while suffocating from 3 to 5 damage each second.
* Arrows and throwing weapons will travel faster, thus making them harder to dodge.
* NPC's will have much lower disposition if you have your weapon drawn during conversations (-15 points).
* Traders will be more suscpicious to you. You need a high personalty rating to get better prices.
* Your disposition will be harder to raise through bribing NPC's.
* NPC's won't greet you from a distance. You will now have to stand close to them.
* Doubled the amount of money you have to pay for committing a crime.
* 50 % chance to recover projectiles from bodies (From 25 %).
* You will no longer be able to survive jumping of buildings or cliffs.
* Guild cheasts will respawn monthly (From 3 months).
* Vendors will resupply their stash of gold every 72 hours (From 24 hours).
* Training is more costly.
* 25 % harder to pick locks.
* Running will now drain 0.5 points less each second while running.
* Enchanted items recharge 50 % slower
* NPC's magica-pool will be a big larger so they actually will be able to throw the high level spells in their spell-list.
* It's now more costly to remove your bounty through the Thieves Guild Services.
* It's now harder to pick locks and disarm traps, some traps are also more deadly.
* The player will now regenerate a very small amount of health each minute.
* You will now need Hospitality Papers to receive any services in Sadrith Mora.
* You will now need a Muckshovel to "harvest" muck.
* You will now need a Minerspick to get glass, ebony & adamantium.
* Now it will snow in the Hirstaang Forest (20% chance).
* You will now encounter Frost Atronachs' in Solstheim, Durzogs' in the West Gash, Centurion Archers in Dwemer Ruins and Liches In tombs
* New Imperial Travel Agents that will take the player to various destinations around the Island. They will also provide the player with diffrent types of maps.
* Shops and some other places will now close night-time between 8 pm/8 am.
* You can now buy portable campfires and bedrolls from various traders around the Island.
* You'll now take damage if standing in a fire or really close to it.
* All "practice dummies" are now animated, and can be used to train some skills.
* Tweaked weapon damage for all weapons. Should be a lot more balanced in comparison to vanilla.
* Tweaked the "reach" for all weapons. A spear should naturally cover a bigger radius than for example a sword.
* Changed the name of a Nordic Silver Battle Axe to "Heartfang", as it was supposed to be an exclusive weapon.
* The Dwemer mace "Clutterbane" had an error which made it impossible to use its enchantment.
* Gave "Volendrung" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Auriel's Shield" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Auriel's Bow" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Foeburner" a fitting enchantment dealing fire damage.
* Stalhrim armor pieces and weapons were refered to as "Ice" in-game, changed to "Stalhrim".
* Dwemer weapons were refered to as "Dwarven" in-game, changed to "Dwemer".
* You will now be able to "hit" ghosts using Adamantium weapons.
* Made some changes to medium armor, which in turn should make medium armor more useful.
* Tweaked most enchantments to either make them more useful or less powerful. Also tweaked the cost to cast these enchantments.
* Tweaked most spells to either make them more useful or less powerful. Also tweaked the cost to cast these spells.
* The Bonemold Longbow was seriously overpowered with 400 enchantment points, changed it to 80.
* Reduced the value for most weapons/armor and misc items to reduce the overflow of money in the game.
* Most special characters/creatures and other types of enemies are now much stronger than in vanilla Morrowind.
* Summoned creatures have had their soul value set to 0. This mean that the player will no longer be able to exploit summons to get valuable soul-gems.
* Exclusive ingredients like pearls are now less likely to appear in the gameworld.
* Player made potions are now 50 % less valueable.
* Reworked leveled-lists so it won't be as easy to get hold of Dwemer, Ebony, Glass & Deadric items/armor/weapons.
* Reduced the amount of arrows carried by Imperial Archers, Telvanni Sharpshooters, Hlaalu Marksmen etc.
* Hundreds of doors, chests, desks etc have been locked in order to make it harder for the player to gain access to valuable items.
* Hlaalu, Telvanni and Redoran sharpshooters are now equipped with the traditional Bonemold longbow and Bonemold arrows.
* Many creatures, undead or humanoids had the wrong spells or resists which made them either too strong or too weak.
* You are no longer able to enchant items, armor & weapons with Chameleon, Invisibility & Sanctuary.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
* Brown Bears, Guars, Mudcrabs, Cliffracers and Grey Wolves will no longer attack the player on sight, although they might attack if you get to close to them.
* Tweaked enchantment points for weapons/armor/clothing.
* Removed some very expensive soul gems from Balmora, Guild of Mages and replaced them by empty counterparts.
* You could find not only one, but two "Sword of the White Woe" in Balmora, I removed one of these. Also moved the remaining one to a more secure location where the guard can see it.
* You can no longer steal the Ebony cuirass in Dren's Villa by sneaking behind the pillar. It's not realistic anyway since Orvas Dren is just a few feet away.
* Replaced the patroling Ordinators in all great house vaults with stationary ones. This will make it much harder to steal what's inside.
* Removed the Limeware platter from the Census Office, replaced with a Redware platter (no more exploiting!)
* Guild chests have less potions (cheap ones removed). Also removed the arrows/bolts from the Fighter Guild's Supply Chest, replaced them with something more apporopriate.
* Some skills are now a bit harder to raise, especially weapon skills, alchemy and athletics.
- Athletics: In vanilla MW you level up too fast just running around. Not a huge tweak but at least enough to make it balanced.
- Alchemy: I cut the progression rate by 75 %. I feel that Alchemy is probably the easiest spell to raise in Morrowind.
- Long Blade, Short Blade, Blunt, Spear & Marksman: A slight nerf in progression rate.
* Golden Saints will no longer drop glass/ebony weapons each and every time. Instead they'll use bound weapons, with a very small chance to drop glass/ebony weapons upon death.
* Fixed some cases where Ash Ghouls (Dagoths) were much weaker than the regular Ash Ghoul.
* Buffed Dreamers hitpoints to make them more of a challenge.
Balmora Underworld, by "Fulgore"
Get lost within the depths of Balmora's Underworld. Take a walk through the sewers: let the Thousand Lanterns Market take your breath away or why not explore the abandoned canals? Witness criminal factions fighting against each other and common folks going on about their daily lives. Discover the way to access the massive cave system that lies deep below Balmora. If you're lucky enough, you may live to witness Bthumynal, the legendary lost Dwemer ruin and its secrets within. An epic adventure awaits you, Outlander.
Outpost Renius, by "Fulgore"
"Somewhere in the Ascadian Isles, not too far from Pelagiad, on a hill overlooking Lake Amaya, there's an old small keep known as 'Outpost Renius'. Some months ago all contact was broken with the troops garrisoned there, a patrol was dispatched to check the situation. Everyone, from the pettiest prisoner to the highest ranking official, was found dead. After hearing sinister voices and steps, the place was sealed and abandoned. Do you have what it takes to venture inside and discover what happened to the people in there?"
Dren's Hidden Caverns, by "Fulgore"
Vvardenfell's bad guy just got worse. Explore what goes on in the caves below Dren Plantation.
Travel through a Daedra Gate and face the ultimate challange in the Daedra Realm!
Find a way into 'The Rift', and obtain a powerful new artifact.
* Trollbone Set
* Colvonian Gloves
* Morag Tong Armor
* Adamantium Towershield
* Adamantium Round Shield
* Skull Shield
* Imperial Templar Shield
* Imperial Captains' Helmet
* Royal Guard Shields
* Redguard Headwraps
* Adamantium Dagger
* Silver Katana
* Silver Battle Axe
* Silver Longbow
* Deadric Longspear
* Dwemer Longspear
* Dwemer Staff
* Dwemer Dagger
* Dwemer Bolt
* Ebony Halberd
* Ebony Dagger
* Imperial Dagger
* Imperial Longsword
* Glass Spear
* Queen of Bats
* Face Of Kagrenac
* Emperor's Defence
* Crown of Torment
* Dwemer Guardian
* 5 Riekling variations
* Fire Clannfear
* Clannfear Runt
* Flesh Atronatch
* Goblin Shaman
* Draugr Berserker
* Draugr Deathlord
* Stunted Scamp
* Swamp Troll
* Frost Giant
* Treant (Unique)
* Frost Monarch
* Hill Giant.
* 3 new Dremora Lords
* 4 new skeletons
* Wickwheat Muffin
* Nether Salt
* Ore Essence
* Scrap Iron
* Troll Slime
* Telvanni Resin
* Void Essence
* Wind Salt
* Guar Meat
* Forging A Heavy Duty Blade
* Tale of The Devious Trader
* Sorkvild the Raven's Journal (2 Vol)
* Sword Components
* Blacksmithing Tools
Do you have a problem with floaters, seams or just that some areas look and feel ”boring”? Well no more. With Rebirth I've tried to eliminate these issues, giving each area a unique look without overworking it. There's also far less seams and floaters which obviously will make the gameworld a better place to live in.
* New models and textures for all trees in Morrowind. Animations have been added to these trees and some bushes, meaning that leaves will sway in the wind.
* New models for all the rocks in Morrowind.
* New models for Dwemer Ruins, Dwemer Buildings, Hlaalu Buildings, Telvanni Buildings and Imperial buildings.
* 10 new splash screens cobbled together by "Say", using artwork by Bethesda.
* New unique models and icons for 35 amulets (both unique/magical ones).
* Removed the "multicolored" and unnecessary second handle on Telvanni interior doors.
* Fixes for a lot of issues with the Daedric tile-set. Thanks to "Slartibartfast1".
* Fixes for a mesh error in Imperial Houses. Thanks to "Kirlian Voyager".
* Golden Saints will have feminine walk instead of the default male one.
* Included a fix for the misscolored armor pieces in the Ebony set.
* Included a fix for missing ring textures.
* Included a fix for removing some gaps found in the Nordic broadsword/Claymore.
* New optional main menu by "Say".
´* New unique meshes for magic weapons.
* The Steel Broadsword now has its own mesh instead of sharing that of the Imperial Broadsword.
* New Beast animations by Dirnae.
* Improved/fixed mesh/meshes
- Templar/Glass helmet (now fit orc heads)
- Comberry ingredient
- Nordic Mail Pauldron
- Guarskin Drums
- Glass Shield
- Dwemer Crossbow
- Daedric War Axe
- Daedric Key.
- Dwemer weapons
- Steel Crossbow
- Iron Shield
- Iron weapons
- Ebony weapons
- Steel weapons
- Dwemer armor
- Corpus Meat.