Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for CNC3, this mod for CNC3 will not be played under most KW current gameplay changes and conditions. New gameplay changes, edited content and most units imported from KW and C&C4; (yes, they are real) will add and combine to the strength of the new gameplay experience for this mod.
This source code release contains some of the core files for this mod.
For this only source code release, you may modify anything you wish, but if you wish to put some of my content into your mod, you need to credit me (and the ones in the credits) even without needing the ask for permission. Some of the KW codings in the source code are extracted, added and modified from WrathEd.
This KW Reloaded source code DOES NOT include the following:
- Kane's Wrath art files and sound files (already provided on a separate download)
- Kane's Wrath civilian objects for Africa, China and Russia
- Madin's custom Scrin shields and Nod Turret (already provided on a separate download from Madin)
- All CNC4 units (already provided on a separate download but only to certain units)
- The KW maps (already provided on a separate download)
- Sub-faction coding (this will not happen in the forseeable future)
- Skirmish AI coding (this will not happen in the forseeable future)
- Codings with new unit abilities, support powers and upgrades (this will not happen in the forseeable future) with the exception of the Power Signature Scan, Shock Swarm, Ion Storm and EMP Cannon.
Other Credits for the source code release:
- Lauren (aka Megumi) for the WrathEd tool.
- English FMV subtitles provided by Kodaemon.
- EA Logo for KW video provided by CoreAngel.
- Bunker, Tiberium Field and the new support power codings provided by ConnerSynth.
- One modder for the unit crate coding (from AlphaMod) as well as the Ion Storm support power coding.