Портал CRYMOD.NET представляет сообществу модификацию "Русский чат" для игры Crysis Wars. Эта модификация позволит вам использовать русский язык во время...
New Crysis modification by "GamesForLiberty" team. The story goes when from the "Object -42-" located in the Miracle City was escaped men, who has supernatural abilities. He was called as Jumper thanks to his primary extra ability - super jumping and running. Some time later all citizens were evacuated and City was blockaded by US navy and troops. US government has decided to blow Miracle City by Nuclear Bomb and now Jumper have not much time to find a way to stay alive...
- Full freedom of movement around the city: jumping on a skyscrapers, running on the roofs
- The possibility of using the environment as a weapon
- Nanosuit protects not only from the onslaught of enemy soldiers, but also from a fall from great heights
- The fighting on the ground, below ground, and in the air. The city is blocked by U.S. troops. For them, you - enemy number one!
- Ability to jump oh the height about ~50 meters !
- An unique opportunity to run on the walls!
- Gravity Gun
- many other features.
- RazorBaze - Team leader, level designer, script writer, scene director.
- Alex626 - Team leader, game programmer, debugger,UI artist.
Other mods used in the game:
James-Ryan - GOC\BT and FGPS
Starwaster - Gravity Boots
Alex626 - gravity gun, alpha crysis hud
TheGialo - Implosive Grenades
callofduty511 - MP5sd
cheese ON toast - Rally Cars
chicken2 - Lamborghini Vehicle
EmAr - Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Reventon
Heinekeken - Ferrari Enzo
Jlim - Wolverine Claws
Ror-Shak - HK UMP-45
realPhonix, Fantasyshare team - x900
And thanks to anyone else I may have missed out
- UserCreated review: Jumper and the City
Progress that we made for this week:
1. The game is finally transferred from CryEngine 3.5.8 to Cry Engine 3.6. At the moment we are configuring the lighting and materials for the new renderer.
2. We are completing a new mini-location.
3. We have started elaborating a new location (A school classroom).
4. We have started a Patreon campaign to raise funds. We joined Patreon because there we don't just give our patrons a reward in return but we also connect with our audience, give them a chance to join our project, take a part in it and make the game better, so the people can really enjoy.
Thanks for your attention!
Team of Developers