A new Crysis modification from the "GamesForLiberty" team. The story follows a man with supernatural powers who escaped from "Object-42-" located in Miracle City. He was nicknamed the Jumper due to his basic superpower of superjumping and running. After a while, all residents were evacuated and the city was sealed off by the U.S. Navy and troops. The U.S. government has decided to nuke Miracle City, and now Jumper has very little time left to find a way to stay alive...
• Complete freedom of movement through the city: jumping over skyscrapers, running across rooftops
• Ability to use the environment as a weapon
• Combat on the ground, under the ground and up in the air. The city is blockaded by American troops. For them, you are the public enemy number one!
• The Nano-Suit makes its user virtually invulnerable; not only does it make him immune to enemy fire, but it also protects him from fall damage.
• The ability to jump 50 meters high!
• Unique ability to run on walls!
• Gravity gun
• Many other abilities.
- RazorBaze - Team leader, level designer, script writer, cinematic designer.
- Alex626 - Game programmer, UI designer, tester.
James-Ryan - GOC\BT and FGPS
Starwaster - Gravity Boots
Alex626 - gravity gun, alpha crysis hud
TheGialo - Implosive Grenades
callofduty511 - MP5sd
cheese ON toast - Rally Cars
chicken2 - Lamborghini Vehicle
EmAr - Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Reventon
Heinekeken - Ferrari Enzo
Jlim - Wolverine Claws
Ror-Shak - HK UMP-45
realPhonix, Fantasyshare team - x900
CyberAlien (gravity gun math)
And thanks to everyone I may have missed.
- UserCreated review: Jumper and the City
Finally we released our mod!
Feel the full freedom of the superman powers in the Miracle City. Enjoy the new features such as gravity boots, gravity gun, slow motion and 3rd person camera.
Please take a note that It is compatible with Crysis 1.2 or 1.21 only.
We are working hard now to make the Crysis Wars release including extended gameplay and multiplayer.