Enter the mind of Filip Valkas, who lost his parents in the Seven Hour War, and take your revenge on your Combine captors in a new story centred on the...
Enter the mind of Filip Valkas, who lost his parents in the Seven Hour War, and take your revenge on your Combine captors in a new story centred on the Half-Life Universe. Pick up your own crowbar and force your way out of Citizen Containment Zone 19, and lead in the uprising against the alien agressors.
• A brand new story taking place in the Half-life universe.
• The stunning graphics of the Source engine.
• Additional music and voice actors to enhance the playing experience.
Family status: dead
Filip was born and bred in the countryside before the portal storms began. After losing his family in aftermath of Seven hour war, he was forced to move into citizen containment zone 19.
Years later, Filip makes the difficult decision to join the Human resistance in order to help smuggle forbidden goods, like clean water and food, into the city and organize the underground resistance. Soon after, he becomes the political prisoner of the Combine.
As you may know, the work on my next project "Hive" has started. The game is now on pre-alpha stage and things are looking good. The presentation playable demo will be ready within month, we are working on the game around the clock.
The corporation is called Skydome Entertainment, it consists eleven core members.
As always the community feedback is very important for us and we continue to listen feedback and ideas, i'll do my best to answer any questions you might have about the game.
Here is more info about the game i promised.
• The stunning world and environments made using Unity3D engine.
• Hive is based on a strong story-telling and a large game world that the player can explore
• Evolve the troops to adapt into new situations, customize units to suit your needs
• Singleplayer campaing consisting 13 maps in different environments
• Ability to dig tunnels and find ruined cities and forgotten treasures
All future updates will be posted only on the official "Hive" Moddb and Facebook pages!
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
The beginning of this mod is unusual - we ride in the prisoner pod through some Combine buildings. Then we see a window and understand that we are in the Citadel. A story twist - and we are resting on the sofa in the comfortable flat, but there's no time for resting, because CPs are getting close, so we have to retreat to the old church. The design is excellent. We are in some unknown city, and while in general everything is very similar to Half-Life 2, there are many unique details. The elements…
Sep 15 2011, 7:04am by EmoLevelDesigner