The goal of this mod is to bring back the units from the original Homeworld into the Homeworld 2 engine, with high quality texture and polycount detail. The campaign and animatics from the original game will also be included.
This update is a prelude for our next version with more ships.
Posted by Chimas on Apr 9th, 2013
If you access now, there is a new *.BIG file, renamed to DEMO510.
It's the new DEMO with more features.
- All GLOW textures redone, except the TDN frigate;
- some textures realigned and redone;
- more dock paths;
- DOGFIGHT of Dynamic Fighters mini-MOD;
- new stats (fighters live longer so you can have fun);
- "larger" hangars and starting fleets with 2 Carriers;
- KSN probe anime similar to VGR probe;
- lots of LODs.