Europe 1200 gets ported to Warband. With a bigger map, more factions, and loads of new content. A reallistic mod that takes the player to the Middle Ages, when more than 20 different factions fight for their own expansion and glory.
This release of Europe 1200 includes Western and Central Europe with a total of 35 factions and 4 military orders, including 3 new factions, The Kingdom of Hungary, among with a good lot of enhancements and bugfixes. Live the Middle Ages and find your way to glory...
FACTIONS: Castille, Leon, Navarre, Aragon, the Banu Gaya (Mallorca), Almohad Caliphate, France, Toulouse, England, Denmark, Norway, Kingdom of Connacht, Irish Kingdoms, Welsh Principalities, K of Mann, K of the Isles, Scotland, Sweden, Genoa, Pisa, Holy Roman Empire, Holland, Frisia, Flanders, Brabant, Venice, Sicily, Bohemia, the Papal States, the Tuscan League, Lombard League, Hungary, Bosnia, Ragusa, Serbia. ORDERS: Aviz, Santiago, Calatrava, Saint George. MAP AREAS: North-West Africa, Iberia, France, Holland, British Isles, Germany, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bohemia and Hungary. INCLUDING: Sea travel, naval warfare and a complete enhancement of the war system, among many other minor features.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES:
- Added Banate of Bosnia.
- Added Republic of Ragusa.
- Added Grand Principality of Serbia.
- Added Freelancer (thanks to Freelancer mod).
- Added Recruiters (thanks to Diplomacy mod).
- Added some of Al-Mansur's map icons (english & french castles, french cities only for now).
- More mercenaries.
- Two more companions.
- Iberian Peninsula tweaked on the map, it's less flat now (greater height differences between coastal and mountainous regions).
- Boosted the economy by reducing economy penalties. Everything is not poor anymore, but everything isn't rich too.
- Slight but important revamp of food usefulness in relation to party morale. Details here.
- Made the optimzation tweaks for the mod a little better. Is more efficient now (although maybe little noticeable).
- It is now harder to become a vassal, potential needed increased by 40. Potential is a combination of diffrent things like relation with king and renown.
- Added kdm's pack of german specific helmets (it also includes a cavalry shield).
- Custom faces for Castillian, Leonese, Almohad and Banu Ghaniya captains, and several italian lords (thx to MihailoSRB).
- Custom castle scene for Kalundborg, Denmark (credits to Brubar).
- Custom castle scene for Würzburg, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- Custom castle scene for Hohenzollern, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- Custom scene for Bremen, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- HRE banner changed to a more accurate version. Also added banners for several HRE lords.
- Added more personal banners (the ones available for the player to choose when reaching noble status) - credits to quapitty.
- Some tweaks to the Croatian rural troop tree, which had several inconsistencies and unnacuracies.
- Arrows, bolts, gloves, helmets and boots no longer dissapear from merchants' stock after a few days.
- Irish and Connatch ladies are no longer listed as part of the Norwegian faction.
- Custom Nüremberg siege scene (by quapitty) now works properly.
- Frequent Danube glitch solved