Europe 1200 gets ported to Warband. With a bigger map, more factions, and loads of new content. A reallistic mod that takes the player to the Middle Ages, when more than 20 different factions fight for their own expansion and glory.
This release of Europe 1200 includes Western and Central Europe with a total of 32 factions and 4 military orders, including a new faction, The Kingdom of Hungary, among with a good lot of enhancements and bugfixes. Live the Middle Ages and find your way to glory...
FACTIONS: Castille, Leon, Navarre, Aragon, the Banu Gaya (Mallorca), Almohad Caliphate, France, Toulouse, England, Denmark, Norway, Kingdom of Connacht, Irish Kingdoms, Welsh Principalities, K of Mann, K of the Isles, Scotland, Sweden, Genoa, Pisa, Holy Roman Empire, Holland, Frisia, Flanders, Brabant, Venice, Sicily, Bohemia, the Papal States, the Tuscan League,Lombard League, Hungary. ORDERS: Aviz, Santiago, Calatrava, Saint George. MAP AREAS: North-West Africa, Iberia, France, Holland, British Isles, Germany, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bohemia and Hungary. INCLUDING: Sea travel, naval warfare and a complete enhancement of the war system, among many other minor features.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES:
- Added Kingdom of Hungary.
- Lords now defect only to nearby factions.
- Minor adjustments to the map.
- Rework of Looters (they look a little less 'nativeish' now).
- Rework of Sea Raiders (now just "Raiders", less nordic and more deserter-lookalike).
- Custom faces for Venetian, Tuscan, Bohemian and Lombard lords (thanks to DrevniDabar).
- Added some ladies and family relationships for Venice, Bohemia and the Lombard League (thx to DrevniDabar again).
- Added custom castle and prison guards to most factions (at last!).
- Added two more companions.
- Added custom mudéjar textures for the castle hall of Segovia (thanks to Revan-Shan).
- Added custom city scene for Nüremberg (thanks to quapitty).
- Villages now should increase their prosperity a bit faster (to compensate the huge swarms of naughty lords who usually plunder them).
- Added some kettle hats from Dejawolf's medieval helmet pack.
- "Dyes everywhere" solved (with great help from Gannish).
- Tournaments work again (were broken in 0.13 release)
- Agnone (village in southern Italy) can now be accessed.
- Fixed a "dark spot" in the alpine pass near Bolzano.
- Fixed a really annoying glitch in the map, between Cres island and the Dalmatian coast.
- Fixed the Great Dutch Traffic Jam (several map glitches in the Frisian region).
- No more doppelgängers (your funny impersonators with rhodok-swadian dialogue) in the streets.
- Companions will now respond well when interacted by the player while in party, instead of coming up with some weird native talk.
NORMAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
STEAM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS