ESHQ is a mod for Half-Life with its own storyline (not from Half-Life universe). Unknown government spy must steal secret files from the building called 'Evil scientists headquarters'. But his job gonna be a bit more difficult and long in time and space...
ESHQ is an abbreviation that means 'Evil scientists headquarters'. It is a name for fake experimental center, used for distraction from the real bad guys.
First of them - Bernier city experimental base complex. Exists independently of city administration and other city buildings. Consists of 5 separated bases connected by subsurface transport system.
- 'Base 1' works at aquabiology and same technologies. Has underwater 'garden'. Connected to generic railway.
- 'Base 2' worked with onground fauna. Had own warehouse complex; connected to generic railway. Closed and sealed after unsuccessful experiment.
- 'Base 3' works at weather control. Placed in Bernier mountain; uses its own transport railways; connected to generic railway and to teleport system. Weather control plant was developed with constructive mistakes (what will be clarified subsequently). Probably, is a HQ of complex CEO.
- 'Base 4' works with reality imitation technologies. Has its own missile arsenal (any missile can incinerate lagre surface field) and rocket bunker. Connected to generic railway and teleport system.
- 'Base 5' works with weapons. Its about 100 km from the city. Has its own tectonic laboratory, surgery complex and recycling complex. Has transport airships with gravimovers. Connected to generic onground railway.
- Bernier city secret transport city - system of railway and teleport hubs and tunnels. Uses teleportation core and own reactor complex.
Second of them - Sampi research complex. Consists of 3 separated sectors and a HQ.
- Onground and subsurface Sampi station - basically, living and storage areas, test sites, etc.
- Deepcave Sampi station - forbidden biological and radiological experiments, teleportation tests, 'living without sun' psychological tests.
- Sampi space station - large complex of space-station-like block ('columns') uses for 'long staying in space' tests. Has its own very powerful reactor complex, life supporting system, labs complex, etc.
- Sampi headquarters - especial building placed in Border world. Uses its antigravitational materials and heavy-duty constructions. Can be destroyed immediately is necessary.
Initially all of this didn't concern the protagonist in any way. But fate is unpredictable, you know. And now he need to go through all of this points of evil
We have a big trouble with our mod. And we really don't know what we gonna do with it. We need help!
During the development we have used some questionable content as a temporary solution of its deficiency. Now we can't publish mod because we really don't know, can or cannot we use this content further.
Here's a list of needed files and their statuses. If somebody helps us to understand what to do with it we will be VERY grateful. Whatever that means for mod future.
P.S. All of this files will be (as expected) included, but will not be enclosed or somehow else blocked in the setup package. It is necessary because some of this content may not be exists on the end PC.
Article continues describing default events of mod storyline and some spoilers that can help to go through some difficult locations. There is the first...
An article contains description and link for Xash3D engine (v43/0.91 rev 3737) adapted for ESHQ mod and described before
Article describes new features of trigger_teleport entity that can be used for enlarging ingame map dimensions
Article continues describing default events of mod storyline and some spoilers that can help to go through some difficult locations. WARNING: SPOILERS...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This archive contains Xash3D engine assembly for ESHQ mod and corresponding .FGD file for Hammer (translated to russian)
List of questionable content. We need to understand what to do with it
Here is setup modules specially written for mod. Only for testing yet. If you have any problem with it, please, remind me immediately
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.