Just like Kane's Vision, this mod aims to perfect the gameplay experience of Kane's Wrath. With countless new faction unique upgrades and units, this is a comprehensive overhaul of this already great game. Every change that was introduced in this mod was with quality gameplay in mind and do justice to the lore of the factions. Furthermoe, One Vision is keen on maintaining the game's high visual level and improve upon it wherever possible.

Forum Thread
One Vision V0.86 (Suggestion and a little talk about) (Games : Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath : Mods : One Vision : Forum : Suggestions : One Vision V0.86 (Suggestion and a little talk about)) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 19 2016 Anchor

I would like to pinpoint some bugs or errors:
1) Does NOD Militants are intended to look like this (Renegade Sub-Faction,on cameo they look like KW one's,but in mod their gear looks like a cross between TW and KW (just to mention,nothing bad here,maybe you can tweak their cameo a bit then,it would be cool to have a cameo for militants with scavenged and battle-hardened custom gear:3)
2)I am really glad that you included Centurion Walker from C&C4; (looks badass)
But there is a little bug with its animations (I mean idle),exactly with its legs,maybe you should take a look:P + when you are clicking on it and then holding both LMB and RMB it shows Avatars model instead:\
3)As it was already have been mentioned,if you click on thunderhead and then hold both LMB and RMB,it will show tank in a mid-air.
+ while playing as a ST's I've noticed that their War Factory has somewhat glitchy animations (I mean it does nothing,units are just moving through its gates and its crane is not working)
4)Playing as a MoK,I've noticed,that in a building grid everything looks cyan,but refinery is a red color,maybe you can take a look at this too.
5)I think that you should remove a GDI's Light Scout Squad,it just dont have its own model,and their cameo is a bit ugly (I mean its low resolution) and to my mind they serve no purpose :c
And finally the 6)I've noticed,that there is a little bug with all of Zone Troopers variations (their rail and sonic guns have somewhat strange glowing model instead of a default one)
Everything else is fine! Sorry for such a long post,I really like this mod and would like to contribute to it:3
Ty for attention,lots of hugs!
P.S Yeah,maybe some of those things,that I've mentioned are a little bit odd,but it would be awesome,if those things could be changed for a next release:3

And I've already posted this on a main page of a mod,but in case if you wont check it:\

Edited by: D.Va-N

Sep 4 2016 Anchor

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, I was quite busy during the summer, which is why my reply comes so late.

1) I am honestly not sure. I remember tweaking the militants many versions ago and I might have messed something up and don't remember what it was. Does it look different to vanilla's Militants?

2) Both of these issues are known, but they are at low priority for now. However, I plan on fixing the formation preview.

3) Another known bug, it is set due to be fixed in the next version. However, as for the Warfactory, could you maybe provide a screenshot or tell me a way how to reproduce the glitches?

4) Yep, another visual bug that slipped through. Consider it fixed with the next release.

5) Maybe. I plan on making an open beta once the next version is in its final stage. I think this could be discussed then.

6) Could you provide a screenshot on the Zone Troopers?

Sep 5 2016 Anchor

No worries,mate:3

1) Yeah,they look a bit different as for now,like a mish-mash from KW and TW. (its cool,but maybe you can remake their cameo then? Like vanilla Militants,but with a bit of scavenged gear,like facemask,shoulder and knee pads and etc. :P + you could tweak Rocket Squads this way too (mask and parts from KW Militants + cameo).Honestly I think,that those changes will give Renegades a somewaht unique looking units,they are Renegades after all :D

2)thank you:3

3) Well,its not an ST's or RRF's bug,its ZOCOM related. Just start a game as ZOCOM and build up a War Factory,start to build some units and you'll see that there is no animations at all (crane with containers and gate's)

4) Nice:P

5) Nothing personal on those guys,a really cool concept,but maybe you can provide somewhat better quality cameo and maybe you can change their model a bit? (for example you can use a GDI's Commando model,but with a different coloration and gun.What do you think?

6) Sorry for such terrible quality:c

My prt sc isnt working (I dunno why) , but I hope that you got an idea:P

IMG 0823IMG 0825

7) Also today I found a lacking tip on NOD's Secret Shrine (there is no information on replenishing injured squads),you definitely need to add this:3

8) Found a little bug with Black Hand's Rocket Squads

When garrisoned,they will stuck like this :\

IMG 0826

9) Also would like to pinpoint those thingies)

1.MoK's War Factory has this idle animation (the tower is not collapsing and eracting while producing units)

IMG 0828

2. There is a little inconsistency between Awakened icons (when holding both LMB and RMB) from vanilla KW,maybe you can fix it too:P

IMG 0829

10) This is the last one,I promise:)

Maybe you can rethink the concept behind Black Hand's Siege Cadre?

Honestly the model looks cheap,maybe you can try to create an Elite version of Shadow Team with laser rifles instead of machine pistols and tweak their model and cameo a bit to differ them from original Shadow Team's? :p

Well,thats all,sign out ^^

Sorry for such a long post:\ I Just want this mod to become perfect:P

And thank you for attention , keep up your work man,astonishing mod! One of my favs:3

Edited by: D.Va-N

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.