Just like Kane's Vision, this mod aims to perfect the gameplay experience of Kane's Wrath. With countless new faction unique upgrades and units, this is a comprehensive overhaul of this already great game. Every change that was introduced in this mod was with quality gameplay in mind and do justice to the lore of the factions. Furthermoe, One Vision is keen on maintaining the game's high visual level and improve upon it wherever possible.

Forum Thread
0.86 Bug Report (Games : Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath : Mods : One Vision : Forum : Bug reports : 0.86 Bug Report) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 3 2016 Anchor

Steel Talons

• Thunderhead formation shows it as flying unit (GC_dzbanek)
  • Also regarding the Thunderhead, the attack beam appears to be comming from above the barrel and slightly to the side.

Marked of Kane

• I know The Awakened machine gun muzzle fire no sound bug was fixed according to the 0.85 bug report post, but its back again :(
  • Redeemer machine gun turret shoots invisible bullets (at least it did when I tried targeting the ground, did not test it against units)

Edit: gave credit to OP

Edited by: MarkSW

Apr 3 2016 Anchor

The tech lab for the Renegades still lists itself as granting the redemption power.

Apr 3 2016 Anchor

It's not a bug, it's a feature :P

Yes, I probably should have mentioned that in the Changelog.

Apr 26 2016 Anchor

Traveler-59

• Agonizer hover over tooltip says Infiltrator

Black Hand

• here are some screen shots of the Black Templar graphical glitch. The first and second image below is what I believe this unit should look like from the back. The third and fourth images show other possibilities for how this unit can appear.

• This video shows the voice mismatch for the purifier when ordered to attack an enemy (uses nod avatar voice). When attacking the ground via force attack it uses the purifier voice.

Marked of Kane

• The first video shows the Awakened in the vanilla game with the machine gun firing sound. The second video shows the One Vision awakened which seems to be missing this sound.

Edit: added images and linked videos

Edited by: MarkSW

Apr 28 2016 Anchor

The Renegade faction has the charged particle beam upgrade in the Operations Center which to me seems like a bug... If not then the fact that the description retains the same one from Black Hand is a bug.

May 1 2016 Anchor

Renegades

• Desolators cannot call for transport. Dunno if this is intended or an oversight.

Jun 11 2016 Anchor

The Talon Combat Armor upgrade does not seem to function in Global Conquest mode with upgraded strike forces.

Oct 24 2016 Anchor

Bugs I've encountered so far:

* Centurion model seems a bit kooky; one of the idle animation looks odd somewhat
* Steel Talons Rig, when converting from Battle Base to Rig mode, suddenly converts to RRF Rig; not that it's a big issue, but still worth checking out
* Reaper-17 Shock Troopers can't be ordered to attack move
* MOK Refineries don't have that building-set sound when you place it on the battlefield; it just silently pops up
* Scrin harvesters don't automatically use a Refinery created using the Extraction Node (forgot what it was called) support power, nor do they harvest tiberium near that Refinery; is this intentional?

Jan 5 2017 Anchor

Hey Guys. My Problem (it seems bug) is, that my screens (have two of them) getting black after i exit the game (or tab out). After that i can´t se anything and so only a reset of the system resolve the problem.

Edit: Ok. Find out, that this is a problem from windows 10 (anniversary update). Microsoft is the problem.

Edited by: olegluft

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.