Just like Kane's Vision, this mod aims to perfect the gameplay experience of Kane's Wrath. With countless new faction unique upgrades and units, this is a comprehensive overhaul of this already great game. Every change that was introduced in this mod was with quality gameplay in mind and do justice to the lore of the factions. Furthermoe, One Vision is keen on maintaining the game's high visual level and improve upon it wherever possible.

Forum Thread
0.81 Bug Report (Games : Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath : Mods : One Vision : Forum : Bug reports : 0.81 Bug Report) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 18 2015 Anchor

GDI:

- Repair drones from the Battle Base cannot repair air units (even though the repair drones from Steel Talons' APC can)

- Friendly Sensor Pods on your own units are treated as hostile by repair drones and are destroy by them

Reaper-17:

- Reaper-17's unique Buzzers do not automatically leave their garrisoned building and attack enemy infantry like the Buzzers of the other Scrin factions.

Edited by: DesertRose92

Oct 20 2015 Anchor

Renegades:

- Reckoners inspire infantry even without Word of Kane upgrade.

Marked of Kane:

- Tib. Silo cost $500 (should be $100, right ?)

- Laser fence. placed on a Shrine. dissapears when healed squad exit the building.

- Small visual glitch, Redemeer's MG turret is invisible.

Edited by: MrDeath666

Dec 1 2015 Anchor

Thanks guys! I will adress these bugs in the upcoming hotfix

Jan 1 2016 Anchor

Messenger-8:

-Gun Walkers can't use their Ion Supercharge ability to heal the Photon Cannon turret. The Gun Walker can't even target the Photon Cannon after its Ion Supercharge upgrade though it could force target the turret to deal damage to it before the upgrade.

Steel Talon:

-Units garrisoned inside of Behemoth won't fire on neutral garrisonable buildings even when they have enemy soldiers in them.

Jan 2 2016 Anchor
ColdReign wrote:

Messenger-8:

-Gun Walkers can't use their Ion Supercharge ability to heal the Photon Cannon turret. The Gun Walker can't even target the Photon Cannon after its Ion Supercharge upgrade though it could force target the turret to deal damage to it before the upgrade.

Steel Talon:

-Units garrisoned inside of Behemoth won't fire on neutral garrisonable buildings even when they have enemy soldiers in them.

Are the units in range of the structures?

Jan 2 2016 Anchor

monstertaimer wrote:
ColdReign wrote:

Messenger-8:

Steel Talon:

Are the units in range of the structures?

The units are well within their range. I had the behemoth stand right next to the garrisonable building once and still nothing. I've tried several different distances and positioning. If I tell the the behemoth to attack an non-garrisonable enemy structure the units in the behemoth will fire at it at their set range or closer. Its Just the garrisonable buildings. It doesn't seem to be one particular infantry unit either. This also occurs no matter how many units are inside the behemoth or if the behemoth is upgraded or not. (Seeing as it can be upgraded to carry 2 units.)

Edited by: ColdReign

Jan 3 2016 Anchor

I just tested it and it works fine with unupgraded Behemoths. However, once you purchase Talon Combat Armor they really don't shoot at neutral structures, which is weird since they continue attacking normal enemies just fine.

Of course I am gonna fix those bugs.

Btw. I the Photon Cannon thing just now.

Edit: Strange... I just tried it again and now infantry in Behemoth does shoot at neutral garrisons. I don't know what it is or what might cause it since I haven't changed anything that could even be remotely responsible for this bug. I suppose this is some kind of bug for the original game as well that occurs sometimes.

Edited by: Zocker4ever

Feb 4 2016 Anchor
GC_dzbanek wrote:

If You play as either Renegades or MoK, and acquire second faction's technology, as soon as You have Operation Center for both, You will have two Cloaking Field support powers. They cost the same, and both work independently, though effect is the same. The only difference is that MoK's CF appears as blue field upon activation, while Renegades' is red.

Four more bugs:

• Some units that do not have stealth by default - especially the ones which vanilla versions do have it (like BH Specter), when stealthed using Cloaking Field support power, do not show the signs of being stealthed. They ARE invisible to enemy, but they don't appear and disappear like stealthed units, thus one cannot be sure whether these units are stealthed or not until one checks it in battle. This happens with Myrmidon, Nuclear Specter, BH Specter, Dawnbringer, Avatar, Aggressor Tank and sometimes Redeemer. The stealth works, but they look like nothing changed.
  • Myrmidon with Erebus upgrade shows it's cyborg improvement radius even if not selected, just like Grey Wolf.
  • Agressor Tanks can call for transport, even though their counterparts - Stealth Tanks - cannot.
  • Drone Buggy's Deviator Neurotoxin works on friendly units (what isn't strange), even other drone buggies (what is strange).
  • It happened for me that Tiberium Infusion didn't work. Units upgraded with this were taking damage when walking into tiberium just like if they received no upgrade. Their speed increase, however, remained. I don't know the conditions that caused it, since I started as Renegades and captured BH and MoK technology. When trying to reconstruct these conditions, I found out that it seems to have nothing to do with MoK Vinifiera Formula upgrade. Units affected by this bug often - though not always - returned to normal state (no tiberium damage) after garrisoning them into Secret Shrine to heal them.

As for the last point, so far it happened only once, so I giess it was just a random thing.

• Behemoth at critical state has broken animations. It's model is also strange, as it looks like it was already destroyed.
  • Surveyor has a tendency to run into dead ends. This is especially visible when ordered to move somewhere far and not guided step-by-step.
  • Battle Base after Railguns upgrade has still normal cannon models (well, it's vanilla KW issue).
  • Tech center observatory animation is broken. This bug is so small that one propably won't even notice it through the whole game.
  • Traveler-59's Corrupters cannot heal Agonizers

Mok and Renegades cloaking field are like that in the vanilla game as well. I am not sure why though.

With the stealth I will have to look into it some more but it could be caused by several reasons.

I will get Z to look at the Myridon

Good sight with the Aggressor Tank, we will fix that asap :P

We will take a look at the drone buggies and fix that.

Those last lot of bugs ill leave for Z to reply :)

Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Feb 5 2016 Anchor

Couple of AI things:

Renegade AI never uses Nukes

Reaper-17 AI never Mutates

Traveler-59 doesn't use its unique units at all and fights more like Messenger 8 should.

Mar 19 2016 Anchor

Marked of Kane:

The Awakened cyborg infantry have no firing sound when using the default machine gun. You can hear the sound of the bullets hitting but there is no sound for the actual weapon itself.

ZOCOM:

Mammoth Tanks with sonic shells upgrade have the heroic level attack color (the red tint) at level 2 veterancy while when heroic they have normal attack color.

Edited by: MarkSW

Mar 22 2016 Anchor

I don't know if this is intended or not, but for the purifier unit there seems to be a voice mismatch when ordering it to attack enemy units and strictures. Move orders use the purifier voice as do orders to force attack the ground. However, when ordered to attack units and structures it switches to the nod avatar voice.

Edit: typo

Edited by: TEV131

Mar 22 2016 Anchor

Thank you for all the bug reports. The new release is already done, so I won't make any more bug fixes in the upcoming version but I remember those bugs for the version after that (good that there are no broken bugs)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.