Just like Kane's Vision, this mod aims to perfect the gameplay experience of Kane's Wrath. With countless new faction unique upgrades and units, this is a comprehensive overhaul of this already great game. Every change that was introduced in this mod was with quality gameplay in mind and do justice to the lore of the factions. Furthermoe, One Vision is keen on maintaining the game's high visual level and improve upon it wherever possible.

Forum Thread
0.75 Bug Report (Games : Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath : Mods : One Vision : Forum : Bug reports : 0.75 Bug Report) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 30 2014 Anchor

Hey guys, if you experience any bugs/glitches in 0.75 could you please post them in here that what zocker does not have to search all the forums for them.

Also make sure you are not using the unofficial 1.02+ map packs with this mod because it can cause some problems.

Jan 24 2015 Anchor

bugs/mistakes found
1)M8- blink pack update description error
2)R17- stasis chamber and technology assembler's description about Ichor agglutinogen and advanced blink pack update
3)MoK-a player color square appear under Redeemer when selected

Jan 25 2015 Anchor

Thanks salvation, that will be taken care of :)

I'm actually really surprised that nobody has complained about Traveler-59 Cultists so far xD

Jan 27 2015 Anchor

RRF pitbull from support power doesn't have mortal upgrade

Jan 31 2015 Anchor

I'll post the bugs i posted before here to make it easier to check.

1. The MoK & The Renegades don't have the prophet's blessing upgrade and thus the specter can't bombard areas as it's required to have this upgrade to bombard areas.
  2. Myrmidon Corruptive Systems Upgrade doesn't work :( i click but i don't take control of the base defense

Edited by: Xorgacz

Feb 18 2015 Anchor

1. The Tank Armory for the ST can't be fenced
2. If you have firestorm troopers in production under 5 at a time, and garrison them as you are still building them, you can still build up to 4 at a time, effectively making possible to make them indefinitely.
3. If you force fire behind your tank (Titan, Mammoth), it will shoot forwards instead... and not traverse the turret behind it...
4. Rigs and other repair vehicles won't repair allied units at all oddly
5. Zone Raiders oddly take tiberian damage.... This seems broken, also they don't see stealth when in vehicles after the echo division upgrade...
6. Snipers at least for ZOCOM clip outside of foxholes when garrisoned inside of them unfortunately (just a graphical bug, nothing serious)

Edited by: Spetsnaz666

Feb 23 2015 Anchor

Tanks for the reports, I'll be working on it.
@Xorgacz
I've already worked on the issues and they will be fixed in the next version

@Spetsnaz666I will have a look at issues 2 and 3.
From what I remember,all repair drones don't repair allied units and honestly I'm not quite sure how to change that... I've had a look at it once but I'm unsure how I can change this.

Unfortunately, every new infantry unit has the clipping problem. I would need to change every neutral structure in the game to fix that... sorry, that's not going to happen lol.

Does infantry in vehicle normally detect stealth? Idk, I will have a look at it.
Issue 1 is easy to fix and I think I'm going to tweak the Firestorm Trooper anyway.

Tanks for the input guys!

Feb 24 2015 Anchor

The only bug that truly bugs me... No pun intended :P is the fact that Zone Raiders take tiberium damage and also noticed that Red Arrow's jumpjets have the same cooldown as Echos and Raiders. The clipping for the infantry is simply annoying but it isn't serious espeically if it takes away from the awesome work you have been putting into this mod.

Feb 24 2015 Anchor

alright, I fixed all ZOCOM related issues in my wip version. Will be fixed in the new version.

And I cannot reproduce the bug that the Red Arrow's jetpack has the same cooldown as Zone Raiders / Echo Troopers. It recharges faster quite noticeably.

Can you explain the Firestorm Trooper bug more detailed? So far I've failed to reproduce that issue.

Oh yeah, the issue with the force firing is engine related. It's present in the default game as well.

Feb 24 2015 Anchor

So basically, I can either click the production tab so fast with shift click that I could have a queue as long as the game engine permits... OR I could produce behemoths, garrison a firestorm trooper in them and only have 4 in production at any 1 time and simply keep the production at 4 so long as I have them garrisoned in a behemoth, APC, or Harvester. You just need to have only 4 or less in constant production and never actually put it up to 5... And thank you for fixing ZOCOM... Zone Raiders dying to tib exposure is funny but quite annoying :P

Tiberium troopers and mutant mercs and other modded basic infantry come out massively or minorly damaged and always with 1 or 2 less squad members when you sell off a structure when comparatively a Cabal squad is maxxed in both members and health. Which seems like a major bug....

FIGURED IT OUT - Latency, when in an online peer to peer match, the latency and lag between server sync allows the player to spam the build queue allowing anyone to max out commandos and any other hard capped unit, I actually was able to spam 20 red arrows... Prolly not fixable, just need to trust your opponent to not exploit these 'tricks'... -_-

Feb 26 2015 Anchor

aggressor tank,siege cadre/shadow team have the same function as sniper team for spectre to spot after a beacon is place anywhere

Mar 23 2015 Anchor

notices a few graphic bugs when I scroll over certain groups of units and bases. I can figure out which ones are causing it but it comes up as a large grey shape, sometimes long or just I line of graphical failure. its not a major issue but I does make it hard to see what is going on in a fight.

Mar 24 2015 Anchor

Strange, I never had any graphical related bugs or issues.

Could you please tell me a bit more about these issues? Maybe I can have a look at this.

Jun 16 2015 Anchor

Hi
Mod looks awesome, but it doesn't work and I don't know why. I have patch 1.02, I don't use Steam or Origin and I run from latest Wrath Ed Mod Launcher. Than is question about Administrator so I run as Administrator and after that game launches, but only original KW, without One vision contents.

What I am doing wrong? And what should I do to make it work correctly?

Jun 19 2015 Anchor

GDI

- Light Infantry Scout do not have a Production Complete announcement like other infantry.

- Troop transporters (e.g. APCs and Hammerheads) do not use the garrisoned troop's weapon when ordered to Assault Move (default [F]) against buildings

- Troop transporters ignore the garrisoned troop's weapon range when ordered to attack; that makes it very cumbersome to use the advanced range of some infantry types, e.g. Sniper Teams or ZOCOM's Echo Troopers

Steel Talons

- Behemoths do not walk into range for their Areal Bombardment ability, instead they are just doing noting if the target area is out of range; that annoying when you use a group of them, and then notice that only a few of them are actually shooting

ZOCOM

- Echo Troopers sometimes do not move in close enough to not attack with their full squad when ordered to attack move

- Echo Troopers do stop moving shortly before being in range of the target when ordered to attack the ground (default [CTRL+Right Mouse Button])

Edited by: DesertRose92

Aug 2 2015 Anchor

DsesertRose

DesertRose92 wrote:

GDI

- Light Infantry Scout do not have a Production Complete announcement like other infantry.

- Troop transporters (e.g. APCs and Hammerheads) do not use the garrisoned troop's weapon when ordered to Assault Move (default [F]) against buildings

- Troop transporters ignore the garrisoned troop's weapon range when ordered to attack; that makes it very cumbersome to use the advanced range of some infantry types, e.g. Sniper Teams or ZOCOM's Echo Troopers

Steel Talons

- Behemoths do not walk into range for their Areal Bombardment ability, instead they are just doing noting if the target area is out of range; that annoying when you use a group of them, and then notice that only a few of them are actually shooting

ZOCOM

- Echo Troopers sometimes do not move in close enough to not attack with their full squad when ordered to attack move

- Echo Troopers do stop moving shortly before being in range of the target when ordered to attack the ground (default [CTRL+Right Mouse Button])

With exception of the transporter thing, all issues have already been dealt with in the next version. I hope to bring it out this month, stay tuned!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.