Call of Pripyat: Redux is the premiere realism/difficulty modification for the latest game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Version 1.0 (released) brings numerous enhancements and tweaks to the game while retaining its original charm, but making the Zone a much more difficult place to survive. Version 2.0 (in development) will build upon the success of v1.0 and bring a huge range of improvements over its predecessor, including new missions, NPCs, script systems and even levels.
This patch includes the fixes of both Patch 1 and 2, as well as much more. Take a look in the description for the details. This patch must be installed on top of Call of Pripyat: Redux v1.0 (Both Full and Base) or v1.01/v1.02/v1.05. Read the ReadMe for instructions.
This patch mainly fixes issues raised in the previous patch.
Includes Patch 1 + 2 Fixes + Changes:
- Fixed a crash regarding the ranger-station mission.
- Enabled better chances of starting the game with better
- Fixed suits not having five artifact containers
- Made it so that suits displace some of their own weight,
to simulate spreading your belongings over your body
- Fixed a crash with Snag's Box, both Cardan and picking
the items you want.
New Fixes + Changes:
- Reduced Blind Dog damage slightly.
- Commented a line in the files that may have caused very
- Should have fixed a crash related to Artifacts and the
Ash Heap anomaly.
- Integrated the Sound Overhaul 1.3 for explosion-related
- Fixed a crash with 'xr_corpse_detection.script' related
- Hopefully fixed a crash in Jupiter related to
- Increased the price of Artifacts.
- Increased the probability of food-items spawning on traders.
- Increased the price of food slightly.
- Increased the cost of repairing weaponry to make it much
less profitable to repair weaponry and sell it on.
- Fixed the 'Scratcher' Abakan variant's icon, as well as
- Fixed Beard buying new ammunition types.
- Reduced the value of weapons slightly.
- Increased the probability of ammo and grenades spawning at
- Increased the price of ammunition.
- Slightly reduced NPC accuracy.
- Fixed an issue where the AK74 was unable to equip scopes.
- Improved the bullet-resistance properties of all suits.
- Fixed the description of the Silenced FN2000.
- Adjusted and balanced the price of scopes.
- Fixed the Sunrise Suit and Exoskeleton having only 4
- Added basic night-vision goggles, purchasable at traders.
- Added a fire-mode indicator for weapons to the bottom-left
of the HUD.