Original files from bravebrain.szm.sk. Uploaded by hl.loess.ru.
· Number of maps: 31
· Sounds new: Yes
· Music new: Not ( is accustomed the the CD original music of Half -Life )
· You arm new: Yes ( an is totally new, the ax; and to other they are had modified the technical specifications )
· HUD new: Not
· Enemies new: Not
· Shouts new: Yes
· Models new: Yes
· Textures new: Yes
· Graph new: Yes
It better of the MOD:
- the where map controls a prototype of vehicle be a militant member; high dose of discharge of adrenalin secured.
- some puzzles are really original, that bring bad luck of it always seen in many of the MOD SP of the same style.
- the new arm, the ax; and also, the new characteristics of someone of the original arms of the HL, in any way whatever the case of the automatic thing of 9mm, much more mortal now.
- the large quantity of boxes we will find along the adventure
Highest Rated (3 agree) 8/10
Every mod has its level design leave a flavor particular to its designers tastes. This one is alot like valve's Black Mesa, theres even 2 areas where you get to revisit. The beginning was a little on the hard side as you had to deal with aliens with a axe. And it stays that way for a little while before you finally find a ammo room which makes alot of sense to me. Most mods give you guns straight away with the crowbar and I've never thought that realistic, weapons and ammo should be in storage or…
Dec 24 2011, 7:56am by TheUnbeholden
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 4/10
Incredibly lame storyline, quirky and mostly awful mapping and gameplay tactics, and hilariously bad voice acting to boot. There is still some fun to be had here however, but with many of it's cons, it outweighs the pros. Avoid this one if you can.
Jan 7 2011, 10:59pm by Joebama